American Hoggers

This is a discussion on American Hoggers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by HotGuns Enough of the dadgummed hog shows. On second thought...if bikini clad women chased after them with a bottle of Jack in ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: American Hoggers

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Enough of the dadgummed hog shows.

On second thought...if bikini clad women chased after them with a bottle of Jack in one hand and a Bowie knife in the other...I might be tempted to watch it.
    Watch!? Heck, you'd probably grease yourself up and started rummaging through the brush.
    "Just blame Sixto"

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Ya'll got me hooked on this one now.

Mrs. Whec is a little dubious of my intentions with the hotties on there, though. Bikinis and Jack would most certainly get it banned at my house.

The show holds a certain entertainment value as is, I think they should put or add more emphasis on the types of firearms they use, when I was at ft. Benning I used a 7mm rem mag, one of my buddies used a 30-30, there were a couple with 30-06's, but it would make the show more interesting oh and we never used dogs we just beat the brush
    And so when man and horse go down beneath a saber keen, or in a roaring charge of fierce melee you stop a bullet clean, and the hostiles come to get your scalp, just empty your canteen, put your pistol to your head and go to Fiddlers green. U.S Army Cavalry

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    What TV needs is to bring back Curt Gowdy and "The American Sportsman"; and not teh version with little Ricky. Now that's reality.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by gunguy82 View Post
    The show holds a certain entertainment value as is, I think they should put or add more emphasis on the types of firearms they use, when I was at ft. Benning I used a 7mm rem mag, one of my buddies used a 30-30, there were a couple with 30-06's, but it would make the show more interesting oh and we never used dogs we just beat the brush
    I agree, I would like to see more guns being utilized unlike lady hoggers where they have no guns.

Anyone have info about this show? It is a shame of no more American Hoggers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links