Bible Verses about complaining?

This is a discussion on Bible Verses about complaining? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If you know of a Bible verse that deals with the topic of complaining can you post it for me please? Thanks....

Thread: Bible Verses about complaining?

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

Bible Verses about complaining?

If you know of a Bible verse that deals with the topic of complaining can you post it for me please?

Thanks.
    For God, Family and Country!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member

Oops! I'd better knock it off!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Not sure exactly where it is but there is an account of where the children of Israel had to wander in the desert 40 years. God provided manna from heaven for food, they complained about it and something about God giving them Quail - so much so that they complained about that too.
    For God, Family and Country!

Cool

Exodus Chapter 16 ......

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCop View Post
    Not sure exactly where it is but there is an account of where the children of Israel had to wander in the desert 40 years. God provided manna from heaven for food, they complained about it and something about God giving them Quail - so much so that they complained about that too.
    Numbers 11:18 “Tell the people: ‘Consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow, when you will eat meat. The LORD heard you when you wailed, “If only we had meat to eat! We were better off in Egypt!” Now the LORD will give you meat, and you will eat it. 19You will not eat it for just one day, or two days, or five, ten or twenty days, 20but for a whole month—until it comes out of your nostrils and you loathe it—because you have rejected the LORD, who is among you, and have wailed before him, saying, “Why did we ever leave Egypt?” ’ ”

Feel free to PM me. We're dancing dangerously close to forum rule violations.

It is better to live alone in the desert than with a quarreling and complaining wife.
    Proverbs 21:19 NCV
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Administrator
    Sorry. Closed.
    The forum rules be the rules regarding Bible, Scripture, AKA religious discussion and Religion (in general) that is unrelated to the primary focus of the forum. (Pease see the text in BOLD below)

I'll leave the thread posted but closed and members may send ArmyCop private messages to help him out.

Forum Rules Page Rule #9
    9. We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly.
    For this reason, we DO NOT allow the discussion of these topics.
    We discourage "caliber war" threads and strongly encourage you not to post a thread starting one.
    Regardless of your level of experience, caliber is a personal preference and what is right for you may not be right for others.

Links