Saw a coyote at work last night.... - Page 2

Saw a coyote at work last night....

This is a discussion on Saw a coyote at work last night.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Mattmann Hahaha....I wish the laws against discharging firearms in the city limits actually keept it from happening. I killed a coyote last ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Saw a coyote at work last night....

Quote Originally Posted by Mattmann View Post
    Hahaha....I wish the laws against discharging firearms in the city limits actually keept it from happening. I killed a coyote last week while deer hunting with my bow....was stalking a Buck at 40-50 yards and he jumped the deer....then sat there looking at me for 10 minutes...then he died...lol
    I did the same thing years ago in Tennessee. Damn coyote nonchalantly walked out of the thicket and proceeded to come my way while a buck was coming down an adjacent trail. Spooked the buck. Coyote died from an arrow between his shoulders!!

VIP Member
    Coyotes are all over the place in my neck of the woods. My wife and I were driving back from the city on the interstate a few weeks ago, and yep, there goes another one crossing all the lanes. We hear them at night from time to time too.

VIP Member
    We are even getting them down here in eastern North Carolina, see them running across the road and out in fields on occasion.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    City coyotes are one of the reasons pet cats and small dogs disappear.
    Hah!! I used to live about a mile from Gatorland in Kissimmee, Florida. It was never publicized, but occasionally, the gators would get together and mount an escape. One day I came home to see a 12 foot gator swimming in the apartment complex man-built lake. Busted!! Gatorland truck showed up an hour later and hauled him back to the slammer.

Poodles and Chihuahua's mysteriously disappeared all over town after one of these escapes......finger food for gators.
    Yankeejib likes this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Saw him again last night. Seems he is making fairly regular appearances now.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Hah!! I used to live about a mile from Gatorland in Kissimmee, Florida. It was never publicized, but occasionally, the gators would get together and mount an escape. One day I came home to see a 12 foot gator swimming in the apartment complex man-built lake. Busted!! Gatorland truck showed up an hour later and hauled him back to the slammer.

Poodles and Chihuahua's mysteriously disappeared all over town after one of these escapes......finger food for gators.
    If you bust out some chicken quarters, those gators know some tricks....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links