Casket pistol stand

This is a discussion on Casket pistol stand within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by deadguy models from manufacturers. My daughters use them to put their Barbie dolls in. OMG, I was gonna ask if you had ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Casket pistol stand

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    models from manufacturers. My daughters use them to put their Barbie dolls in.
    OMG, I was gonna ask if you had a Ken and Barbie to model them.......dude, that is just creepy. I see your kids have your same warped sense of humor.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

2. Remove Ads

Ex Member
    I like it.

This past summer my VERY elderly Aunt died. Before she passed she asked me to put her S&W 36 in the casket with her. Her late husband bought it in the 1950's and carried it till he died in the 1990's. It was her 'purse' gun after that. It was tough sneaking it in the casket but she will be well armed for eternity.

Why would you bury a Colt 1911,and if I knew you buried a 1911 with somebody,I'd be out there with a shovel once it got dark,but something tells me I wouldn't be alone,
    zonker1986 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    bet those little caskets are real ice breakers at cocktail parties....what exactly is the purpose?
    My wife works in the funeral industry and is always telling me about the family of a deceased that stages or poses the things that the deceased enjoyed in life. In this case, a favorite firearm on display.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Sometimes, those items that go with the deceased are for display only, being retrieved after the service and going back to the relatives later. Other times not. If someone asked me to put a nice gun in their casket, I would. For a little while.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links