This product will drop your Situational awareness to ZERO - Page 2

This product will drop your Situational awareness to ZERO

This is a discussion on This product will drop your Situational awareness to ZERO within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by SIXTO I'm going to sell people 5 gallon buckets to put over their heads. Its got to be better than where most ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: This product will drop your Situational awareness to ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I'm going to sell people 5 gallon buckets to put over their heads. Its got to be better than where most of them keep their heads anyway.
    How much, and what was in the bucket before? Free Shipping? Can you make easy payments on your credit card? "But Wait, there's more?" Designer colors? One for everybody? Can you put a "Snuggie" in it? Will it carry a Kitchen Magician? How many Ginsu knives will one carry? No! Do tell! You can sit on it too? Use it as a step stool? Use it (the contents) to melt ice in the winter? How much? Can you deliver by xmas? what happens if you put a clapper in it?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    It will probably drop your friend count to zero also.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

It must be good..... they said it was. LOL
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I'm going to sell people 5 gallon buckets to put over their heads. Its got to be better than where most of them keep their heads anyway.
    Down here we call that redneck SCUBA. And yes, I do know poeple who have used them for that. It helps to have a friend stand on the bucket while holding onto the boat to keep the bucket on your head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links