Big Horn Ram!

This is a discussion on Big Horn Ram! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This was so cool--about 15 min ago, coming home from church, there was a 3/4 curl, Big Horn Ram running thru my pasture--he was HUGE!! ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hiram25

Thread: Big Horn Ram!

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar

Big Horn Ram!

This was so cool--about 15 min ago, coming home from church, there was a 3/4 curl, Big Horn Ram running thru my pasture--he was HUGE!! I tried to figure out my phone camera and had a shot (picture shot) of him, but turned the stupid phone off rather than taking a picture....
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

That's awesome man! I wish we had stuff like that here in Arkansas. Montana is one place I would love to live but have job security here. I plan on visiting though for a hunting /fishing trip....its on the bucket list

Oh, I thought this was a Dodge Truck thread! Come to think of it, I'd like to see a real ram!
    Knightrider likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Here are some in a drainage ditch going to Boulder Dam. Enjoy!

BighornRam_03.JPG

BighornRam_02.JPG

BighornRam_01.JPG

BighornEwa.JPG

BighornRam_04.JPG

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Administrator
    and I thought you were going to post you got a new truck.
    "Just blame Sixto"

They look underweight.

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    I live in the bottom of the valley (albeit at 4400+ feet), but I've never seen a Ram down this low, they are usually up in the mountains. My neighbor just stopped and stared also........
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

I was on my way to Denver day before Thanksgiving and just east of Gleenwood Springs on I-70 there were 4 BIG rams, all full curls, on the cut east of town. Literally ON the cut climbing up, the power of these animals was impressive.

The winter snow is driving all the animals lower and Big Horns winter in the Colorado National Monument almost in my backyard, I am going to go up on top and roam around and see what I can see, I'll have to make sure to take the camera.

but I've never seen a Ram down this low, they are usually up in the mountains
    Tough winter a coming..........

Links