I hate this site - Page 2

I hate this site

This is a discussion on I hate this site within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hah!! I have a cure!! Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I hate this site

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boatail View Post
    I've been led to believe that paypal is rabidly anti gun ( gunbroker ). Maybe this is not true, but if it is, why is it being used?
    They are but the restrictions are on actually purchasing guns and ammunition I believe. Its the same with eBay, who owns PayPal. You can sell certain gun related parts and accessories, but no receivers, hard parts, ammunition etc.
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    LOL - That's cruel.

I have security monitoring software on my son's computer, and I can see that he spends most of his time @ Bud's. It makes a dad proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Tally XD View Post
    They are but the restrictions are on actually purchasing guns and ammunition I believe. Its the same with eBay, who owns PayPal. You can sell certain gun related parts and accessories, but no receivers, hard parts, ammunition etc.
    Well, thats enough for me..I won't use them
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Try to schedule your time as well as think your work first
    CountryGal likes this.

I'm addicted too. :D And the fact that I'm self-employed doesn't help much, since I don't have any guilt-trip like "I'm on the clock!".

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryGal View Post
    I'm addicted too. :D And the fact that I'm self-employed doesn't help much, since I don't have any guilt-trip like "I'm on the clock!".
    Exactly! Being self-employed just contributes to the problem.

It really is like an addiction ..... I just went to my favorites because I need to log into a shared site we use, and I saw that link to this forum sitting up there -- exposed of course, because I've already been in and out of here all morning -- and I just went right to it, clicked and here I am! This is nuts!
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryGal View Post
    Me too. Although I've been meaning to speak to myself about my lax attitude.

I have the same problem. I read just about every NEW thread, checking every few hours. I don't post much as I'm still learning but hopefully I will be contributing someday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links