Evil folks in TN.

Evil folks in TN.

This is a discussion on Evil folks in TN. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Amputee found murdered in his home has been identified | wbir.com I have posted this on another gun site, w/same statement. Hopefully if the perpetrators ...

Thread: Evil folks in TN.

Evil folks in TN.

Amputee found murdered in his home has been identified | wbir.com

I have posted this on another gun site, w/same statement. Hopefully if the perpetrators are found, they will "resist arrest with violence", and never make it to the police station.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Hopefully the individuals responsible are on borrowed time and will blunder into a hail of lead & copper.

As an aside, I could not in good conscious let my father live alone, handicap as this guy was, especially after he had been targeted before.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Unfortunately this is the result of our rapidly advancing drug culture. People who get addicted to drugs are so desperate for that "fix" they are willing to kill to obtain them.

Drug abuse is becoming even worse than in past years and knows no gender or cultural boundary. Very few can really kick the habit and that is the frightening reality of hard core drug addiction. Sadly even in my family, drug addiction and even death has occured. All we can do is pray that these killers are caught and whatever prosecution happens to punish them will occur.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

We should find an island, put the druggies on it and feed them the drugs until they don't need them anymore. Eventually we will run out of them.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Hopefully the individuals responsible are on borrowed time and will blunder into a hail of lead & copper.

As an aside, I could not in good conscious let my father live alone, handicap as this guy was, especially after he had been targeted before.
    I agree. Concern for my late Mother in this regard motivated us to bring her down to GA. No where is safe 100% but you do the best you can.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Links