Guns and TV

This is a discussion on Guns and TV within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Was watching TV this am and saw this and thought it was kinda funny.... Scully carries what appears to be a CZ of some kind, ...

Thread: Guns and TV

Guns and TV

Was watching TV this am and saw this and thought it was kinda funny....

Scully carries what appears to be a CZ of some kind, and she carries it with one round in the mag...

Last edited by gottabkiddin; December 18th, 2011 at 04:37 PM.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    At first I was going to say a CZ82/83, but the front of the frame is wrong. It is also a single stack magazine, so that rules out those 2 guns, they are both double stack magazines. My second guess would be a Makarov.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Look up the movie title on google and say guns with it and it should give you the website for guns in movies/tv

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack" - Master Yoda

Member of NRA, GOA, SAF, NAGR, CCDL

That's the one I was thinking of!

Senior Moderator
    Unloading a gun with the finger on the trigger.

Not a good thing.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

That looks like season 1. They also liked to not carry their guns in holsters that season. I think they must have asked someone in for technical advice, because in the later seasons they almost look like they know what they are doing. They use holsters, and stop sweeping the friendly's as much.

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Unloading a gun with the finger on the trigger.

Not a good thing.
    Sorry, I didn't even realize the guys finger was on the trigger... So interested in the empty mag that I missed that part...

Feel free to close the thread and I'll be glad to remove the images, your call.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Yep - I know we've had a few threads on here before about guns in movies.. I was walking through the living room a few days ago and my wife was watching one of her shows (not even sure which one it was, I don't keep up with them) and there was a cop or detective or something that was holding a bad guy at gun point. As they were talking, the guy with the gun was moving his gun all around while he made various gestures to go along with his speech. Then at one point he started talking about himself and pointed the gun right into his own chest for a few seconds. I had to do a facepalm and walk out of the room.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Links