Lunacy on the Taxpayer Dime

This is a discussion on Lunacy on the Taxpayer Dime within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sometimes you just have to say what the [choose your ajective] ... "Members of the House of Representatives are being told that no holiday greetings, ...

Thread: Lunacy on the Taxpayer Dime

VIP Member

Lunacy on the Taxpayer Dime

Sometimes you just have to say what the [choose your ajective] ...

"Members of the House of Representatives are being told that no holiday greetings, including “Merry Christmas,” can be sent out in official mail... I [a US Congressperson] called the [Franking] commission to ask for clarification and was told no 'Merry Christmas.' Also told cannot say 'Happy New Year' but can say 'have a happy new year' – referencing the time period of a new year, but not the holiday," a Hill staffer who requested anonymity told the paper.

'No Merry Christmas,' U.S. House Members Told | Fox News
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Sorry. Closed. Politics completely unrelated to the focus of the forum.

I'll close it to comments but, I'll let it stay so that members can click the link and read the story.

Links