Will You, light a candle...

Will You, light a candle...

This is a discussion on Will You, light a candle... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Brady Campaign Calls National Attention to the Too Many Victims of Gun Violence in America - YouTube...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Waterborne
  • 3 Post By bigmacque
  • 1 Post By DontTreadOnI
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret
  • 3 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Will You, light a candle...

Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I'll set one up at the range and try to light it with the muzzle flash. Does that count?
    Divebum47 and thephanatik like this.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Actually I have no problem supporting folks that are against gun violence in America -- I'm against it too. But the Brady boys needn't ask me to give up my gun or ask any of my fellow citizens to give up my gun.

Anybody in their right mind should be against gun violence. And every citizen in their right mind should be in favor of gun rights.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I'm against gun violence also. That's why I carry my gun, so I can defend myself from someone being violent with any weapon or threat. It's pretty simple really
    thephanatik likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    Severe misnomer there, it is not gun violence but criminal violence using a gun. As usual the brady bunch along with the so-called news media blame it on the weapon instead of the person using the weapon.
    hogdaddy and thephanatik like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I think we should start a "Nation-wide Get Your Concealed Weapons License" movement.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I think we should start a "Nation-wide Get Your Concealed Weapons License" movement.
    I think we're gaining ground already!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

How about we do away with automobile violence too? You know, those crazy cars kill at least 50,000 people each year. Just think, if we get rid of cars and only have "authorized" users, then there will be no more automobile violence.

How about knife violence? Loads of people get stabbed with them, just look at the number of knives held by Americans who you cannot trust with them. Ban the knives, stop the violence!

Why don't we light a candle for everthing that creates violence? We could heat up half the planet with the flame.

Brady's are brain-dead when it comes to "gun violence." Their aim of ridding us of guns will never solve the crime associated with them, or any other weapon for that matter. Just more "Kum-ba-yah-can't-we-all-just-get-along" nonsense.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I like the fact that New York City and Washington DC have bans on guns. Their murder by gun statistics prove that gun control doesn't work.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    I think we're gaining ground already!
    I agree. I hear that this year guns and gear are amongst the top selling gifts. Earlier this year, the range I attend, which holds concealed carry classes, was doing over 1000 students per month, to which the Sheriff's office complained about there being too many. I understand that CC permit applications are at record numbers.

Sponsored Links