Did Eric Holder provide Tim McVeigh with explosives? Shades of F&F. Sounds crazy...

Did Eric Holder provide Tim McVeigh with explosives? Shades of F&F. Sounds crazy...

This is a discussion on Did Eric Holder provide Tim McVeigh with explosives? Shades of F&F. Sounds crazy... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A little conspiracy theory here, but if true, wow! The videos in the second link contain very troubling accusations about terrorism, 9/11, OK City, etc. ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By MattInFla
  • 1 Post By Chad Rogers
  • 1 Post By Chad Rogers
  • 5 Post By Bark'n
  • 2 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 1 Post By archer51

Thread: Did Eric Holder provide Tim McVeigh with explosives? Shades of F&F. Sounds crazy...

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

A little conspiracy theory here, but if true, wow! The videos in the second link contain very troubling accusations about terrorism, 9/11, OK City, etc. Poke around a little bit and you'll find a few too many people who committed suicide by hanging to be coincidental.

According to FOIA, Eric Holder provided Timothy McVeigh with explosives

Eric Holder, current attorney general of the United States, managed an FBI operation that provided explosives to Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols just prior to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, according to official documents released during the ongoing investigation into government foreknowledge of the supposed terrorist attack.

According to the documentation provided in the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought against the Department of Justice by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue, the Oklahoma City bombing had aspects of being an FBI sting operation that went out of control. Holder had authorized the FBI to provide explosives to Nichols and McVeigh, then lost track of both the explosives and their targets. McVeigh went on to detonate some of the explosives outside the federal building, an act that was designed to help anti-terrorism legislation pass Congress. But an additional case of explosives was unaccounted for.
    Proof The OKC Bombing Was An Inside Job Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Pokin around in and old worry hole...sadly everyone knows Holder is a joke...Justice Department to...

Senior Moderator
    Not really prepared to trust anything found on those sites. Both are kind of out there....
    torgo1968 likes this.
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    A little conspiracy theory? That's straight up tin foil.
    Hopyard likes this.

Wonder if that was co-authored by Dennis Kucinich

Dennis-Kucinich.jpg
    Last edited by Divebum47; December 19th, 2011 at 04:50 PM.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

False flag events just don't happen. It's in the imagination of people who wear tin foil hats. Just don't look in to the Gulf of Tonkin, Fast and Furious, Garden plot, etc, etc......
    Everything is exactly as the people in government say it is. If you don't believe believe them just listen to the people in the media. Oh wait I forgot to mention Operation Mockingbird where starting in the 1950's, the CIA placed operatives in the media to influence the public. Never the less, there are no false flags or government conspiracies.

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Where are these documents?

Why wouldn't FoxNews run with this story?
    Hopyard likes this.

Alex Jones? Please...

Whatever happened, it's something we'll never know about. The whole and complete truth never comes out in any of these types of incidents. I just don't lose any sleep over it.

Suffice it to say that I believe Eric Holder is sinister and crooked. I believe he is a liar and has a whole lot of baggage in his past that is unaccounted for. So, what? Nothing I can do about it.

I take comfort in the fact that I believe in God, Heaven and Hell and people like Holder will have a lot of explaining to do on the day it will be determined where their final destination lies.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

If true, Yea...WOW
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I was three blocks away from the Murrah Building that morning. The building I was in was the first building (south) of Murrah that did not lose extensive glass. I was in a conference room on the north side of the building. The bomb/truck exploded on the north side of the Murrah, and the picture below is of the damage on the north side of the Murrah building. I thereafter lived in OKC until approximately 1997. I can state unequivocally that the story is absolute rubbish. The bomb was an ANFO and the irresponsible conspiracy theories beat to death during the trials of the guilty. The guilty had excellent counsel that attempted every avenue to get their clients acquitted or to save them from execution.

My offices were three floors below the emergency offices set up by the Fed task forces in OKC, I knew the defense counsel, I knew federal officers and litigators. I lived through the TV coverage telling children home alone what telephone number to call if Mom or Dad or BOTH failed to come home that night. I walked past the smoking hulk one-half hour afterwards. I saw the truck axle that provided the critical clue. They knew it was an ANFO almost instantly. Any school boy or "Gee Whiz Watch This Type Hillbilly" can build ANFO - Holder was not needed.

Don't sully the fallen or the first responders that spent days and weeks and months at the site putting body parts in sandwich bags with half-baked conspiracy theories. That is a disservice to them and anyone else associated with the event.

Irresponsible. If you want good information read the transcripts and go to OKC and spend some time there. I was there.

Holder may not be a good guy, but there was no conspiracy, and he was therefor not a participant, regardless of what I think of him now.

The data provided is disgusting, and the rumors beyond the pale. Packs of lies and innuendo.

Added:

This brought back a lot of not very great memories. We had clients that lived diagonally across the corner, clients in offices across the parking lot to the north almost killed, I answered the office PBX after we closed, telling worried parents/spouses/children that we did not have any teams at the Murrah that day so the children/spouses/parents "should" be "OK"............We created and oversaw the financial disaster claim filed with the feds.............the memories are generally a lot darker than that, to be honest........Some of the children in Edmond OK where we lived and our kids went to school lost both parents that day. Our children FELT the blast 20 miles N, but the school had an info black out and only told the kids that there was an explosion in downtown OKC..........my kids didn't know I was OK until they got home and Mom told them I was fine. Hours, days, weeks and months of TV with fewer and fewer "successes" to televise, and more and more needs for recovery rather than SAR.

Sorry, I digress.

"McVeigh carefully followed Pierce's simple recipe in the novel (several tons of ammonium nitrate in a parked truck) rather than Yousef's more complicated WTC formula, although he did substitute nitro racing fuel and diesel oil for ordinary heating oil. Nonetheless . . . the explosion was three times more powerful than any of the truck-bomb detonations that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and other federal agencies had been studying at their test range in New Mexico. Experts were amazed at the radius of destruction: "Equivalent to 4,100 pounds of dynamite, the blast damaged 312 buildings, cracked glass as far as two miles away and inflicted 80 percent of its injuries on people outside the building up to a half-mile away." Distant seismographs recorded it as a 6.0 earthquake on the Richter scale."

Bark'n and Hopyard like this.

Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil makes one hell of a big bang.

It blew six KCMO firefighters into little pieces in 1988, when a magazine full of it went up in an arson fire at a highway construction site in south Kansas City. It blew a huge crater in the ground and obliterated two fire trucks belonging to the two crews who were fighting the fire.

It rattled the windows in the fire station I was at 25 miles away. At first, I thought it was the furnace kicking on and pressurizing the building. About a half hour later I went into the radio room and heard all the radio traffic regarding the incident. I turned on the local news and they were doing breaking news reports. Later on, when I was paying attention and the furnace did kick on, it did not rattle the windows like I had assumed when the explosions first lit off. Other reports of people claimed to feel the rumble up to 30 miles away so I'm assuming that was what I felt that night.

I knew and worked with all six of them at different times when I worked EMS in KCMO. Two of them I was stationed in the same house and were pretty good friends with.

KansasCity.com | 1988 FIREFIGHTERS' DEATHS
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    Turn it over to Geraldo Rivera he'll get to the bottom of it!
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    R&G, that's one of the best posts here of all time, at least for stuff off the topic of guns and SD.

Thanks for putting that up.

I'm afraid mental illness of the paranoid type abounds in our society. Nothing can be taken at face value and "they" are all out to get the rest of us. 'They" will stop at nothing- especially if they have a famous name. "They" may have been decades and thousands of miles away from the original event, but "they" surely helped to plan it.

"Oh what a lovely bunch of coconuts, see them all standing in a row."
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Links