Losers on a Roll

Losers on a Roll

This is a discussion on Losers on a Roll within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Check out the pic. Shoplifters robbed while stealing from grocery store | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News Two accused shoplifters got a taste of their ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hiram25

Thread: Losers on a Roll

VIP Member

Losers on a Roll

Check out the pic.

Shoplifters robbed while stealing from grocery store | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Two accused shoplifters got a taste of their own medicine when they sought to clear out of the crime--and found that a passing malefactor had broken into their own car.
    Security personnel were in the process of questioning Korin Vanhouten, 47, and Eldon Alexander, 36, at an Ogden, Utah WinCo supermarket, accused of stealing makeup, energy bars and batteries. At the end of the interrogation, they left with a citation for attempted shoplifting.
    However, they soon stumbled on to the scene of a successful carlifting, with the awkward discovery that while they were in the WinCo, someone--or several someones--had broken into their car.
    And as it turned out, the ironies were just starting to multiply. For Vanhouten and Alexander proceeded to report the ransacking of their vehicle to the same officer who had issued them their shoplifting citation.
    In the process of leaving the WinCo lot, the officer came upon "the two suspects trying to flag him down in the parking lot," as Ogden Police Lt. Eric Young characterized the surreal moment for the Deseret News. "And he goes over to their location and realizes that their vehicle has actually been burglarized. They ended up having their stereo and amplifier, a drum machine and some cigarettes stolen from their vehicle," Young said

Looks like she really needed those batteries!
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Poetic justice.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Reminds me of a song "When Irish eyes are smiling" Only somewhat different
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Wow. You'd think these meth-heads would look in the mirror and realize "oh wow - I look like a corpse, I should probably quit doing this".

OD*
    Good, what goes around, comes around.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

GM
    It sounds like a bad daytime soap opera
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Karma's something, eh?
    Sig Sauer P250
    Member-GeorgiaCarry.org
    US Navy 84-93

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Looks like she really needed those batteries!

Man the image that just popped into my head when I read that.... Now if I can only delete it fast enough.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

She looks like someone stuck a 9 volt battery into a 6 volt hole!
    Cape Locum Et Fac Vestigium

Sponsored Links