What do you think about fast food, and what do you typically eat for breakfast?

This is a discussion on What do you think about fast food, and what do you typically eat for breakfast? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 1) Prefer not to do business with "fast food" restaurants in general due to food quality/variety and prefer to avoid national chain restaurants 2) Depending ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What do you think about fast food, and what do you typically eat for breakfast?

1) Prefer not to do business with "fast food" restaurants in general due to food quality/variety and prefer to avoid national chain restaurants

2) Depending on the time of year and if I am traveling for work, typically at least once a month, but no more than an average of once per week at its highest.

3) Greek yogurt + oatmeal or a bagel with cream cheese, and coffee.
    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense."
    Ron Paul.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post

How do you feel about fast food in general? (the stereotypical stuff like McDonalds, Burger King, etc)
    I guess that depends on the place. I love me some Subway and Culvers and KFC every now and then but greatly dislike McDonalds, Burger King, Sonic, etc. The only reason I go to McD's is for their peppermint moca's and smoothies. The food is usually rubbery, cold, and relatively tasteless.. or at least the burgers are. Things like salads, etc, are okay but usually pretty flimsy and just not that appetizing for the money I'm paying. Some places like Subway seem to do a little better with the taste and freshness and those are the places I find myself frequenting.

How often do you eat fast food? (daily, weekly, monthly, never?)
    I eat at Subway or Culvers at least once a week. It's been months since I've been to BK though I have a McD's smoothie or coffee probably once a week.

And what do you typically have for breakfast?
    Eggs... always eggs... try to get my protein kick start for the day.

1. Very unhealthy, sad that it is such a cheap option and so available.

2. Maybe once every other month or so if we find ourselves very late at night with nothing else open, usually regret it the rest of the day/night.

3. Fruit or Bagel

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    How do you feel about fast food in general? (the stereotypical stuff like McDonalds, Burger King, etc)

I think everyone is in agreement that it's pretty bad for you. That said, I try to minimize the nastiness, like no fries, try to eat places that are decent.

How often do you eat fast food? (daily, weekly, monthly, never?)

Usually weekly. I used to eat it daily, but that took a huge toll on my body and wallet, so once or twice a week. Sometimes every other week. Depends on what I'm doing.

And what do you typically have for breakfast?

Lately it has been a baked potato with sour cream since it's quick, easy and hot. Looking to switch it up, so I'll have to see what I want to change to. Always try to be healthy with the breakfast.
    Mine in bold. Breakfast recommendations are welcome. I'd eat oatmeal, but the consistency grosses me out.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links