Would you let a neighbor use your phone to call 911? - Page 2

Would you let a neighbor use your phone to call 911?

This is a discussion on Would you let a neighbor use your phone to call 911? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm pretty sure that I know my neighbors well enough that not only would I let them use my phone/or call 911 for them,but they ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Would you let a neighbor use your phone to call 911?

I'm pretty sure that I know my neighbors well enough that not only would I let them use my phone/or call 911 for them,but they would reciprocate including helping me if something happened
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I would definitely let my neighbor use the phone. Karma is going to play hell with these people!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I'd even let the nutcase neighbors in front of me use the phone in that instance. They don't get anymore sugar or butter though, my involvement ends there.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Their repayment is spinning around in the Cosmos...just waiting to return, you'll see.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I know my neighbors, and any of them wants to call 911 using my phone are more than welcome. Any help they need , they've got it .... and I know they would do the same for me as well, and have. I'm not talking just my immediate neighors ... but know all of them 2 blocks in any direction.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Here's an update with video... and the man has already moved away... disgusted with the neighborhood... Don't blame him

update here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Yep, known all my neighbors for years. They are welcome to use the phone or anything else they need.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

I only read the OP but "Geeze." Its not like the neighbors didnt know who he was? I have never heard of such (cant think of the correct word).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links