'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations - Page 2

'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations

This is a discussion on 'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This TV show may be short lived, especially after Stephanie has Chris's You know what......maybe the new future owner. American Guns.............owner carries huge sums of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations

This TV show may be short lived, especially after Stephanie has Chris's You know what......maybe the new future owner.

American Guns.............owner carries huge sums of cash and make these cash deals with a throw-in at the end.....gold, silver, etc, Hmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Please tell me you not saying that the girls shouldnt be in the show. The daughter is
    Not at all. I admitedly wasn't clear in my prior post. I'm saying that they both know what they're doing, but I think they're losing credibility by being portrayed they way they are. JMHO...
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    If it were anything but a reality show I would be shocked and PO'D. The only things dummer than a TV reality show are the Feds!
    Yea, and they've already got the title "Dumb & Dumber" copyrighted or an entirely new moron-level reality show could be spawned.

Is there a more credible source for this besides TMZ?
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Just an after thought, who was severely punished for Holders fiasco, Fast & Furious?
    Well, there's been a couple agents fired for blowing the whistle on Holder, but for being involved in creating and running Fast & Furious, I believe the number of people punished is a big fat "0". ATF director got "reassigned" but he's still a federal LEO, and lost no pay grade or benefits.

Whatever happened to that Federal Whistle Blowers Protection Act anyway? I guess they'll still do what they want to regardless of the law.

It's been a pretty lawless administration, so why should anything surprise anyone.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camjr View Post
    The other show called "American Guns" or something similar about a family owned shop in Colorado is a more positive representation, but I swear half the show is dedicated to shots of the scantily clad wife and daughter of the owner. The show doesn't need that-it's actually rather interesting-much more so than "Sons of Guns".

Cheers
    It could be a good show, but they need to stop blowing stuff up and spend more time showing guns. Also, what is with the fake stacks of cash, give it a rest.

American gun "Gunsmoke"..more entertaining...but...when ever the juy buys a collector piece he likes to fly in and around in a Helicopter..come-on..stepping off the skids with a bag-o-cash and silver and Rolex's...not believable..maybe on Miami Vice....Gunsmoke and RedJack must be making it on the "show" revenues..dont see enough commerce in the little box to justify their fiction on the telly..class 3 licence ????

Typical reality show. What amazes me is the abuse the employees take from the "owner". He always acts the hard azz and belittles all the people who work for him. Its just TV and you can only take any reality show so far before viewers lose interest. Whether he lost part of his inventory or not, it makes better viewer ratings. As a class 3 FFL if he lost 10 weapons, maybe he should have his FFL revoked. More ammunition for the antis to use against legitimate FFL holders. IMHO.

If you read the article................I believe he's not the owner.........maybe Vince should've fire them....and now that i know the guy's a D bag I'm pretty much done with watchin'.....as I do once in a while.
    IMO....Way Too much curruption down in Louisanna.......similar to NJ in some respects I guess.

Cool

Wikipedia list the following as employee's/owners.....

Red Jacket staff

Will Hayden Founder (Former Owner)
    Stephanie Hayden Office Manager (Will's daughter)
    Vince Buckles Lead Gunsmith/Shop Manager/Owner[2]
    Kris Ford Shop Apprentice/Builder
    Joe Meaux Gunsmith/Technical Expert/Business Manager/Webmaster[3]/Co-Owner
    Charlie Watson Forensic Firearms Expert/Consultant/Marketing Manager/Co-Owner
    Glenn "Flem" Fleming Shop Welder/Gunsmith
    Christopher Michael "Mikey" Wallace Shop Mechanic/Sanitation

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

We really do not need shows like that the make us all look bad for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    We really do not need shows like that the make us all look bad for no reason.
    It don't bother me....it is just a show. People are more influenced by gun deaths in the news for them to be concerned about Son's of guns.

So.................why did Vince, Owner #2 leave or quit and give up his shares....?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links