'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations

This is a discussion on 'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Why does it not surprise me very much? "Sons of Guns" Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 'Sons of Guns' Stars Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations

GM [OP]

"The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Color me shocked....

These guys don't make gun owners look very smart...
    Tzadik and rdpG19 like this.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

VIP Member
    reality show = ruined life

I pretty much hate 99% of what shows up inside the idiot box when you turn it on and this show doesn't do anything to change my opinion.
    Divebum47 and rolyat63 like this.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Worst part for me is his name is VERY close to being the same as mine. Probably will bring me up now in a red light for every CC renewal or gun purchase LOL
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    If it were anything but a reality show I would be shocked and PO'D. The only things dummer than a TV reality show are the Feds!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Just an after thought, who was severely punished for Holders fiasco, Fast & Furious?

THAT is so 2011...................

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    It is easy to tire of the rehearsed ways of so-called "reality tv".
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

They were showing the behind the scenes on the reality show 'Gold Rush",they were setting up to shoot a semi delivering a piece of equipment by driving in front of him,the Semi Driver wasn't waiting for them to get it together and as soon as he was ready he took off,they had to wait til he got on a hill before they got around him.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Ya know, nurses, docs, dentists, pharmacists, all have to account for their pills or face possible license issues. Banks have to account for their dollars.

An FFL should know full well going in what records they need to keep and how they must act to protect and preserve those records and to prevent (or at least secure very well) their stock against unauthorized transfers.

While I might agree that many of these record keeping tasks are onerous and even ridiculous, folks know what the rules are.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Maybe this explains the show. Company not doing as well perhaps after these issues with ATF? Old owners make some extra money on tv?

From owners to employees.... Wow! Took a big hit for their stupidity, but well deserved IMO; and I agree with the statement that these guys are not good representatives of most gun owners.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Wow now I know why there were no more seasons of "Sons of Guns" at least not here.

Being a Class 3 dealer and manufacture you would think he would have his stuff wired.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

The other show called "American Guns" or something similar about a family owned shop in Colorado is a more positive representation, but I swear half the show is dedicated to shots of the scantily clad wife and daughter of the owner. The show doesn't need that-it's actually rather interesting-much more so than "Sons of Guns".

Cheers
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Camjr View Post
    The other show called "American Guns" or something similar about a family owned shop in Colorado is a more positive representation, but I swear half the show is dedicated to shots of the scantily clad wife and daughter of the owner. The show doesn't need that-it's actually rather interesting-much more so than "Sons of Guns".

Cheers
    Please tell me you not saying that the girls shouldnt be in the show. The daughter is
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links