Magpies mourn Kim Jong-il in North Korea

This is a discussion on Magpies mourn Kim Jong-il in North Korea within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Obviously, also the magpies loved Kim Jong-il Magpies 'mourn Kim Jong'il' | Video | Reuters.com Video: Magpies 'mourn' Kim Jong-il in North Korea - Telegraph...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By Hiram25

Thread: Magpies mourn Kim Jong-il in North Korea

GM [OP]

Magpies mourn Kim Jong-il in North Korea

"The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Either they loved him, or they were hoping for a chance to take a dump on the casket. My guess it was the second.
    WHEC724 likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Probably looking for a free lunch, they are just tormenting the poor birds, leaving him in that glass display case.
    Naufragia likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Those poor people are so isolated from the outside world that many of them actually believed that he was a deity of some kind.

This just illustrates how controlled NK is, and the stupidity they attempt to foist off on the masses as "news".
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Wow, I had no idea the people there really cared about him. I'd thought they'd be dancing in the streets.
    What's this button do?

I'm sure there are a lot of People that would love to be celebrating,but they don't want to get shot
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Magpies will eat carrion.

Perhaps they were lining up for peck at Kim Jong-Il's hideous body and helping themselves to a free dinner courtesy of the North Korean citizens.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I'm sure there are a lot of People that would love to be celebrating,but they don't want to get shot
    You pretty much nailed it right there. The over the top mourning and wailing by the citizens is simply a show for the ruling powers and in no way reflects the feelings of the Korean people. The fact that many are willing to risk their lives defecting to China more closely reflects their feelings. Living conditions for the majority of the Chinese citizens would be considered pure hell by most of us. For the citizens of North Korea, it's probably heaven on earth if they can make it across the border.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Links