"Reload"

"Reload"

This is a discussion on "Reload" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My parents gave me this game for Christmas. It's for the Wii, and it's pretty cool. It does kinda bother me that the handgun you ...

Thread: "Reload"

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen

"Reload"

My parents gave me this game for Christmas. It's for the Wii, and it's pretty cool. It does kinda bother me that the handgun you use most of the time ('one of the most powerful in the world') happens to be a Desert Eagle... with a 20rd mag. And it teaches you to go for head-shots.

So, while it's not the most 'accurate' game in the world, I played through a few levels and I think it has decent potential for helping with target identification/acquisition. Limited amounts of time to clear X number of targets and avoid hitting 'innocents' in some scenarios.

Thought I would throw that out there for those of you who have Wiis. Or have children who have Wiis.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Nice. I'll have to check it out.

I just got my boys the Dangerous Game Hunts by Cabela's.

ETA: I found a video review on this game that I found useful

Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Sponsored Links