Reminder- Security Firm hacked

This is a discussion on Reminder- Security Firm hacked within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is more a reminder to check and/or cancel your associated accounts if necessary. I know there are folks on this board with subscriber accounts ...

Thread: Reminder- Security Firm hacked

Exclamation Reminder- Security Firm hacked

This is more a reminder to check and/or cancel your associated accounts if necessary. I know there are folks on this board with subscriber accounts to a certain security firm in the news recently for either business or personal use. I'm not using their name here for a reason.

Just a reminder(in case you've been on another planet the last few days) that they were hacked recently and the account info(Names, home addresses, CC #'s, etc...) for their subscribers(to the tune of 50,000 people) was released in the clear. Keep an eye on your accounts folks.

Damned anarchist hackers!
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

2. Remove Ads

Links