man burned down house to keep woman from moving in

This is a discussion on man burned down house to keep woman from moving in within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not gun related but too funny not to share. I know I can be a Biotch sometimes.....but this honey must have been a real jewel? ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: man burned down house to keep woman from moving in

man burned down house to keep woman from moving in

Not gun related but too funny not to share.

I know I can be a Biotch sometimes.....but this honey must have been a real jewel?

Police say Tampa man burned down house to keep woman from moving in - Tampa Bay Times

2. Remove Ads

He couldn't stop her from moving in? I'm missing something here...oh wait, he's an idiot!
    He would have been better off to just give her the house and walk away!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

A hunka, hunka, burning love.
    Don't tread on me or mine.
    I am comfortable laying on a rock in the sun; bothering no one. If you choose to ignore the above statement, you will wish all you had to do, is deal with a snake.

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    I got it --- he doesn't mind getting the "goods" she has but he doesn't want her moving in! No way, then they start bossing him around! Can't have that!
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

This message board really needs to add another page for articles like this that have nothing to do with self defense. These articles have a place, just not right here.
    oakchas likes this.
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Belongs in off topic.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Dude, you don't leave your dog in the house if you are going to set it on fire .... wonder what drugs he was on.

I'm not sure he should be charged with arson for burning his own house down... it's his house.

He should have trained the dog to keep her out of the house.

I do understand the feeling, I have had 3 different women who wanted to "move in" and we didn't have any relationship close to that level.... depending upon his age, as they get older ... they get pushier about moving in with someone who will take care of them. At age of 50, the ratio of single males to single women... is about 1-8 & 1-10 in some areas. At 60, the ratio is about 1-12, and it keeps increasing every year from there.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

nope .. killed his dog in the house..burned his legs..burned down a rental...booze

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Sweet the Mrs and I are headed to Tampa tomorrow. We will have to drive by and look.

He needs some training on making choices, his are not very good at this time.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by CaptSmith View Post
    nope .. killed his dog in the house..burned his legs..burned down a rental...booze
    a rental ? Oooops, arson charges and I'm betting the ins. co . and owner are real happy now.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    You just can't make this stuff up. Prayers sent for the dog.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson85746 View Post
    A hunka, hunka, burning love.
    Thank you. Thank you very much.

That dude was twisted. He burned a (hunka, hunka) home to the ground that wasn't his, to keep a woman (that wasn't his) from moving in, AND he fried his dog? He shoulda stayed in that night...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

I guess telling her "No you can't move in" was more difficult than burning down somebody elses house and killing a dog,this mental midget needs to spend a lot of time in timeout,and be required to pay back damages.What an Idiot
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

He also told officers his dog, a female pit bull, was still inside the burning house. It died.
    Well, at least there's one fewer of those damned things to worry about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links