SALT the movie

SALT the movie

This is a discussion on SALT the movie within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So I just watched salt did any one else noticed the backwards mounted Eo- tech on the tac teams gun in the opening....

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Camjr
  • 2 Post By Hiram25
  • 1 Post By C hawk Glock

Thread: SALT the movie

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

SALT the movie

So I just watched salt did any one else noticed the backwards mounted Eo- tech on the tac teams gun in the opening.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

I like that movie. I'll watch for it the next time.

All in all, I think the gun handling and shooting scenes are pretty well done
    Chad Rogers likes this.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Loved Salt and I hope they make the sequel like I have heard will be done...

I though it was a good movie, it had guns in it?
    GoPackman and JerryMac like this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I haven't seen this movie but almost downloaded it the other day. Lots of gunplay goodness?
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    Loved Salt and I hope they make the sequel like I have heard will be done...
    The squeal will be call Salt and Vinegar and it will star Roseanne Bar as Angie's side kick.
    JerryMac likes this.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Sure it was an EOTech and not a reflex sight like a Burris Fastfire?
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Sure it was an EOTech and not a reflex sight like a Burris Fastfire?
    99 percent sure it was an eotech.

http://www.google.com/search?q=backw...C8OFgweDxbS4Ag
    Last edited by Rob99VMI04; December 30th, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Think i would have called it Saltlick ...... Oh were posting on the sight, did not notice, but will look next time I see it, I ususally like looking for those things. kinda offf topic, but caught the end of some show passin thru channels the other night, was history channel or something n a guy had a 20 shot revolver, n was trying to find ammo for it, they ended up finding some, like 100 yrs old. reworked it n shot his gun....... he musta stole that gun from Marshall Dillon.....he never ran out of bullets.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JerryMac View Post
    Think i would have called it Saltlick ...... Oh were posting on the sight, did not notice, but will look next time I see it, I ususally like looking for those things. kinda offf topic, but caught the end of some show passin thru channels the other night, was history channel or something n a guy had a 20 shot revolver, n was trying to find ammo for it, they ended up finding some, like 100 yrs old. reworked it n shot his gun....... he musta stole that gun from Marshall Dillon.....he never ran out of bullets.
    Drunk posting?

I thought the movie was good, and the way it ended made it seem like a sequel was in the works.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

Quote Originally Posted by JerryMac View Post
    Sons of Guns episode.

Sponsored Links