I will be spending the New Year.......

This is a discussion on I will be spending the New Year....... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...right here at home. Momma got a bottle of wine and the kids and I will be watching netflix. We are gonna get Subway and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I will be spending the New Year.......

I will be spending the New Year.......

...right here at home. Momma got a bottle of wine and the kids and I will be watching netflix. We are gonna get Subway and some other surprises from the oven.

I will be right here on my laptop.

Who else will be joining me?
    JoJoGunn and JerryMac like this.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    I'm strapping on my jackboots and setting out to violate drunkards constitutional rights so that the 1% can enjoy their holiday.

LOL
    "Just blame Sixto"

I am here with you. Redbox and Netflix live streaming.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Officer SIXTO, I have a CHL, and it's at 3:00. I have not been drinking, and the only reason I was speeding was 'cause I was trying to beat the weather home... And right now, I'm at work... posting on a 'break." But that'll be my story at 11:50 just shy of home tonight, when you, or one of your "Jackbooted" thug brothers in arms, pulls me over!

Have a safe tour SIXTO.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I'm strapping on my jackboots and setting out to violate drunkards constitutional rights so that the 1% can enjoy their holiday.

LOL
    Don't forget to take their donuts...

LOL
    You go get-em

Spending New Year's Eve at home with my wife, and our little old dog. We have some nice Moscato wine, cheese, shrimp w/coctail sauce, etc and IF we can stay up till midnight we will see the ball drop in Times Square on TV.

Will be occasionally checking to see how others are doing on here. Got to have my DC fix you know.

If I fail to stay awake or not remember to come back to DC forum then "Happy New Year" to everyone!
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I'm set for the evening. Kids are playing with the cap gun. I'm on the net. Wife is watching TV. My wife has a quart of Junior Johnson's finest Midnight Moon Apple Pie moonshine in the fridge. And I have a quart of Troy and Sons pure white, tax paid, NC moonshine. Or at least what the feds call moonshine anyway. We are gonna have to be careful, that stuff sneaks up on you.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

VIP Member

LOL

^^^^^^^^^Fun Governor^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!

Keep safe Sixto!!!!

I will be @ home as well, with my two youngest, 16 & 7.
    The oldest will be with his fiancé, and the oldest daughter is home from college, but will spend the night in Marine city with her HS buddes, safely at a friends house.

Momma has to work.
    She had Christmas eve off, so she had to work new years eve.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I'll probably wake up, fire off the old colon-cannon to celebrate, then roll over and go back to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebeak View Post
    I'll probably wake up, fire off the old colon-cannon to celebrate, then roll over and go back to sleep
    eewwww!!!

your a class act Eaglebeak!

A couple of bottles of wine ( Missouri has some GREAT small wineries! ), some TV, and browsing the 'net. Just took down the "humbug bush" ( aka Christmas Tree ), thinking about some supper now. Got some good munchies for later.

Even some years ago when I was drinking pretty heavy, New Years Eve was amatuers night. Us old pro's stayed home. Tried joining D.A.M.M. ( Drunks Against Mad Mothers ), but that didn't help much.

Now, a nice quiet evening at home for my wife and I.
    Cape Locum Et Fac Vestigium

Home watching NBA most of the night...then watch the ball drop cause the wife wants to. I made turkey & dumplings for dinner, crab cakes to snack on later and we don't drink..so soda it is :) We were invited over a couples house (w/ 7 daughters!!!) ...but them and my 2 girls would be too many kids. Plus I really don't like people...I love being in my home, doing what I want....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCrulesU View Post
    Home watching NBA most of the night...then watch the ball drop cause the wife wants to. I made turkey & dumplings for dinner, crab cakes to snack on later and we don't drink..so soda it is :) We were invited over a couples house (w/ 7 daughters!!!) ...but them and my 2 girls would be too many kids. Plus I really don't like people...I love being in my home, doing what I want....
    I hate everyone, so I will sit home alone and drink myself into a blitz, go to bed a wonder why.......I agree about being home...

running to walmart then back home asap. I don't drink anymore. this holiday is not for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links