SEAL Shoots Self in Head While Trying to Pick up a Girl

This is a discussion on SEAL Shoots Self in Head While Trying to Pick up a Girl within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Apparently we don't teach basic gun safety at BUDS. This guy was thinking with the wrong head and blew off the other in an attempt ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: SEAL Shoots Self in Head While Trying to Pick up a Girl

VIP Member

SEAL Shoots Self in Head While Trying to Pick up a Girl

Apparently we don't teach basic gun safety at BUDS. This guy was thinking with the wrong head and blew off the other in an attempt to use he first. STUPID and to think that we spent thousands to train this guy - failure of the system.

FOX News - U.S. - Latest Headlines - Navy SEAL Shoots Himself While Showing Gun to Woman He Met in Bar
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

2. Remove Ads

YIKES!!! Booze and bullets don't mix.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Administrator
    Young, dumb and full of it
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by Okemo View Post
    YIKES!!! Booze and bullets don't mix.
    Exactly! Tried explaining that to a few on here that refuse to get it.
    Okemo and Hopyard like this.

I did some training in Coronado in the Corps and had a chance to work with some SeALs,you wander if some of them could even spell their name,but for the most part,They are very disiplined,espically around weapons,but any way,someone just "Rang the Bell for Him"!

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    they are very disiplined,espically around weapons,but any way,someone just "rang the bell for him"!
    not funny
    Chaplain Scott likes this.

Sad story. It's a sobering reminder of how many people have been shot by unloaded guns.
    9MMare likes this.
    SigPro 2340
    Bersa Thunder Plus .380

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    I did some training in Coronado in the Corps and had a chance to work with some SeALs,you wander if some of them could even spell their name,but for the most part,They are very disiplined,espically around weapons,but any way,someone just "Rang the Bell for Him"!
    This is an ironic demonstration of your literacy, considering that… in it you make a dig at our SEALs spelling abilities.

One guy at a bar most probably drinking, trying to impress a girl by showing his gun gets hurt. Really doubt it makes any difference how well trained he was, and as a Navy Seal he was-extensively. It really just comes down to booze and hormones. The fact that he happened to be a Seal is really immaterial info meant to add interest or argument to the story. And for those who would attempt to insult Navy Seals, I dare say pretty much any of them are a much better man and patriot than most of us, myself included. With the exception of Jesse Ventura who obviously has gone insane.

These are the guys that shot Bin Laden?

Lay off the guy. So he can't make a joke. We can joke about the seals. Just because a few of them got bin laden doesn't make them gods. That being said this is a sad day that we have lost a fellow warrior. He didn't deserve to leave us that way and it was a result of poor training.

Quote Originally Posted by DW1911fan View Post
    Lay off the guy. So he can't make a joke. We can joke about the seals. Just because a few of them got bin laden doesn't make them gods. That being said this is a sad day that we have lost a fellow warrior. He didn't deserve to leave us that way and it was a result of poor training.
    SEALs... poor training??? Are YOU drinking?
    kb2wji likes this.

This kind of foolishness is sad to hear about.
    100% preventable
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

Quote Originally Posted by DW1911fan View Post
    He didn't deserve to leave us that way and it was a result of poor training.
    Poor decisions and bad judgement can always trump excellent training. I'm sure the rules of safe firearms operation were taught to this man. Fact is, he didn't follow them.
    rstanek likes this.

Seal Team Zero...
    jerp likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links