Favorite websites.......

Favorite websites.......

This is a discussion on Favorite websites....... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What are some of your favorite websites? (There used to be an old thread but haven't seen an updated one in a while.) These are ...

Thread: Favorite websites.......

VIP Member

Favorite websites.......

A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness is based on the character of the user -T Roosevelt

If you carry a gun, some will call you paranoid. If I carry, what do I have to be paranoid about? -C Smith

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -J Cooper

@goaway...... Thanks for that, some interesting sites there....I do not get on a lot, n come here , when I do, as far as forums, could not figure out how to send my websites to this page , sorry..... XDtalks, minutemens association,. handgun forum, got a gazillion in favorites, from sporting goods n ammo, survival, to EBAY, thinking I love EBAY a little to much......
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

I enjoy the EDC forum (everyday carry) and Candle Power forum. Sorry, couldn't figure out how to post the websites either.
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

Sponsored Links