Favorite websites.......

Favorite websites.......

This is a discussion on Favorite websites....... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What are some of your favorite websites? (There used to be an old thread but haven't seen an updated one in a while.) These are ...

Thread: Favorite websites.......

VIP Member

Favorite websites.......

What are some of your favorite websites? (There used to be an old thread but haven't seen an updated one in a while.)

These are a few I use often....

firearm related:
    The Firearm Blog | Gun, Tactical & Hunting News
    Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters
    SayUncle
    Everyday No Days Off Gun Blog
    The Truth About Guns | Exploring the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strategy, dangers and fun of guns
    Shooting Illustrated - The Definitive Source for the Modern Shooter | Shooting Illustrated
    Gun Review :: Guns Holsters and Gear
    Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com
    Sipsey Street Irregulars
    Defense Review -
    http://defensetech.org/
    Military Times GearScout | Bringing you the best tactical, off-duty gear and industry news and reviews.
    http://kitup.military.com/
    1911Forum - Powered by vBulletin
    Glock Pistols - Glock Pistol | Glock Talk

news related:
    DRUDGE REPORT 2012
    Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
    GlobalSecurity.org - Reliable Security Information
    Linkiest -- Surfing the net so you don't have to.
    Breitbart.com
    Conservative Blog & Conservative News Source for Right of Center Activists | RedState
    American Thinker
    http://trendingright.com/trendr0.htm
    NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

random stuff:
    Uncrate | The Best Gear For Guys
    Gear Patrol | Spirit of Adventure, Passion for Gear
    Jalopnik - Drive Free or Die

add your own & try to keep it clean............
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

@goaway...... Thanks for that, some interesting sites there....I do not get on a lot, n come here , when I do, as far as forums, could not figure out how to send my websites to this page , sorry..... XDtalks, minutemens association,. handgun forum, got a gazillion in favorites, from sporting goods n ammo, survival, to EBAY, thinking I love EBAY a little to much......
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

I enjoy the EDC forum (everyday carry) and Candle Power forum. Sorry, couldn't figure out how to post the websites either.
    "Good decisions come from experience;
    experience comes from bad decisions"

Links