Who would WANT TO WORK IN AMERICA?

This is a discussion on Who would WANT TO WORK IN AMERICA? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Parasites are devouring the Our culture! It's Free Swipe Yo EBT EBT in California welfare for having children, pays most $221 GR & 179 for ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Who would WANT TO WORK IN AMERICA?

Who would WANT TO WORK IN AMERICA?

Parasites are devouring the Our culture! It's Free Swipe Yo EBT

EBT in California welfare for having children, pays most $221 GR & 179 for food
    free daycare, Lights, gas, free home ,,,,, who would want to WORK IN AMERICA

Check out:

Parasites are devouring the host culture! It's Free Swipe Yo EBT - YouTube

2. Remove Ads

Isnt it great we have allowed our government to pervert everything that our founding fathers worked for!! What these boils on the *ss of society dont realize or care about is we have run out of MONEY! It disgusts me! As far as the Fed is concerned the more the merrier! They can count on the likes of these people for votes.

Distinguished Member
    You have hit the nail on the head.
    John Jay said that those who own America should govern it. He didn't mean "control" as much as "restrain" it.
    Half of the 99% that the Occupiers invoke are taking more than they are contributing to our national account.
    As a requirement to vote, if you accept government entitlement, prove that you're not a net drain on the government.
    Voila, democracy and wealth. America is productive and our politicians will be singing a whole different tune as servants of producers and their interests.
    GunGeezer likes this.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

VIP Member
    I screwed up, when I came here over 18 years ago I was stupid. I went and got a job and now I am on call 24/7 and never stop going. Job is demanding and life is too (My choice). Next time I am going to CA.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Anyone can hit on hard times. But to stay on hard times for 10 generations is IMHO felonious and should not be condoned by any government agency. If you didn't pay taxes last yr., no vote this yr., it's a start!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    Anyone can hit on hard times. But to stay on hard times for 10 generations is IMHO felonious and should not be condoned by any government agency. If you didn't pay taxes last yr., no vote this yr., it's a start!
    I agree 100%, it's a help out when your down not a way of life.

California...I'm not sure after viewing that vid if she's goofing on me on not....at anyrate "rich" California entitlements will end soon enough...Kalifornia government struggles to operate at every level..You'd think before defaulting on thier pension funds they'd cut back on "welfare" or bondoogle "rail" projects tailored for chinese state corporations...around Westside rural Washington state the EBT (electronic benifit transfer) is not sufficient to live on, even dirt poor....I suspect it isnt in Kalifornia eather..We support a ministry that puts 5000 plates of food on the table serving one meal a day every 4th week..the EBT is gone in 3..the need is very real... Welfare (aid to dependant children) around here is no easy street..

Distinguished Member
    CaptSmith, we have to get fiscal control to prevent our country's dying by a thousand pin pricks. The current national debt for each US taxpayer is $138,848 not counting any state or local or even the debt of personal choice. Twelve years ago, it was $56,095. Is this year's national government $82,753 (or more than 100%) better than the one twelve years ago? Not to me. To me, it's that much worse.
    oakchas, msgt/ret and swiftyjuan like this.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    CaptSmith, we have to get fiscal control to prevent our country's dying by a thousand pin pricks. The current national debt for each US taxpayer is $138,848 not counting any state or local or even the debt of personal choice. Twelve years ago, it was $56,095. Is this year's national government $82,753 (or more than 100%) better than the one twelve years ago? Not to me. To me, it's that much worse.
    Well put.
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

Can you get a pension from welfare, I mean if you put 20 years into it, you'd think they owe you something! That doesn't even sound right, but that's where we're headed.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1234 View Post
    Parasites are devouring the Our culture! It's Free Swipe Yo EBT

EBT in California welfare for having children, pays most $221 GR & 179 for food
    free daycare, Lights, gas, free home ,,,,, who would want to WORK IN AMERICA

Check out:

Parasites are devouring the host culture! It's Free Swipe Yo EBT - YouTube
    I agree with you that parasites are devouring us; I'm pretty sure you and I don't agree as to who the parasites are.

You can employ and feed a lot of the parasites of the sort you have in mind for a fraction of what one of the too big to fail corporations devour.

Here our neighboring city spent 2 million of tax payer money to buy land to turn over to a private developer to build condominiums for the ultra wealthy to use on football game day. Tell me, which one is the parasite. The development company or the guy getting a few bucks of extra food from the food pantry. Which one is the thief of the public account to be condemned? Is it the guy getting by on minimum wage plus maybe a a buck or two more or the corporation with its fingers in the public till.

You want to find and out and condemn parasites? Good. Go identify the big boys who pretend that they can make it as independent free enterprises, --- if only the tax payer would subsidize this, and subsidize that, and give this break and that break.

In another thread here ACTTimmy asked a question of the return income on organic farming. I posted a chart showing the
    amount of tax dollar subsidy as a % of farm income. It is huge. It runs from a minimum of about 20% to a max of about 40% depending on the region of the country. Tell me, who is the parasite.

And we can go on and on and on, industry by industry.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I agree with you that parasites are devouring us; I'm pretty sure you and I don't agree as to who the parasites are.

You can employ and feed a lot of the parasites of the sort you have in mind for a fraction of what one of the too big to fail corporations devour.

Here our neighboring city spent 2 million of tax payer money to buy land to turn over to a private developer to build condominiums for the ultra wealthy to use on football game day. Tell me, which one is the parasite. The development company or the guy getting a few bucks of extra food from the food pantry. Which one is the thief of the public account to be condemned? Is it the guy getting by on minimum wage plus maybe a a buck or two more or the corporation with its fingers in the public till.

You want to find and out and condemn parasites? Good. Go identify the big boys who pretend that they can make it as independent free enterprises, --- if only the tax payer would subsidize this, and subsidize that, and give this break and that break.

In another thread here ACTTimmy asked a question of the return income on organic farming. I posted a chart showing the
    amount of tax dollar subsidy as a % of farm income. It is huge. It runs from a minimum of about 20% to a max of about 40% depending on the region of the country. Tell me, who is the parasite.

And we can go on and on and on, industry by industry.

VERY well said!
    CaptSmith likes this.

Who do you think is behind this,look at all the programs,free phone,cell phone internet,utilities,housing,once you enact such things it's almost impossible to reverse them,there are a lot of people who now think that they are entitled to these things,work 3 months,get 99 weeks of pay,sheesh,I have no prob feeding people, and will gladly pay my fair share so someone can eat,but when some of them same people drawing welfare have a better quality of life than me and my family,and i served and am now LEO and work more in a week than they do in a month,it's ridiculous,we are not becoming a welfare nation,We is one!
    ccman likes this.

More to the point...The fiscal problems in this country will not be solved by cutting or even stopping "EBT"...and we are well served to have a very dysfunctional "welfare" system, the modern ver. of the "poor house"...which at the end of the day amounts to very little... We would be well served if we stopped "welfare" that applied to Corporations, and Financial institutions, doing that would probibly mean changing out leadership in DC....How about in and election year, we at least discuss the funding of a huge military, "aid" to foriegn governments, and the wholesale debasement of the worlds currencys to protect bank stock and bond holders, and stopping rampant financial fraud... I swear that black chick has gotta be laughing at us..she is selling a song.. the parasites we gotta stop ... is government run by corporations...

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    You are 200% in my book sir! I could not agree more with that statement. Seems like that would solve more than one problem all by itself.
    CaptSmith likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links