Jail strip search misses man's hidden 6" .38

This is a discussion on Jail strip search misses man's hidden 6" .38 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Murder suspect arrested; may have hidden gun in rectum | WWAY NewsChannel 3 | Wilmington NC News ONSLOW COUNTY, NC (WWAY) -- A man pulled ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Jail strip search misses man's hidden 6" .38

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Murder suspect arrested; may have hidden gun in rectum | WWAY NewsChannel 3 | Wilmington NC News

ONSLOW COUNTY, NC (WWAY) -- A man pulled over by a state trooper in Onslow County this week turned out to be wanted for murder in Georgia. And he may have hidden a gun in a very unusual place.
    So here's our subject apparently riding down the road minding his own business with a rather large and oddly shaped item "up there." Completely missed during the strip search. At least it wasn't loaded. I hope while he's at the ED getting checked out they X-ray him for the ammo.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

may have hidden gun in rectum
    Just this one comment makes the hammer on the gun in the pic look so much larger than it normally would to me.

EDIT: just have to add this shows the designed safety of the weapon he used. Bet you couldn't do that with a Glock!

Michael
    Last edited by mlr1m; January 13th, 2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: I made an oopsie

VIP Member
    Had his headstamp up his butt?
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

You just cannot make this kind of stuff up.

I wonder how much of a pain in the rear that full sized revolver actually was to "hide" it where he did?
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

If he in fact did have the gun in his rectum he will have no problems fitting in at prision.

Now, thats what what you'd call the opposite of Galco's " Summer Comfort " holster.
    RTTR84 likes this.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Two observations:

1. That is a big pain for an unloaded firearm. I mean, its not like it was going to be doing him any good unloaded, so why did he feel the need to bring it along?

2. A part of me almost wants to know the decision making process as far as deciding which end to start the hiding yet. But I don't think I actually want to know that.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Now that's what I call concealed!
    barstoolguru and Erick46590 like this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

I was once at the detention center ... we brought someone in, and I was asked to help deal with a guy that some officers had brought in. I guess it took 2 detention and 4 rather sizable officers to get him into a detention cell, and they said they barely accomplished that. There was a lot of broken furniture, windows, door, etc. as I walking in there. I was known for dealing with violent people, that was my thing. Anyway, 2 of the officers assured me that they had both searched him well before bringing him in, and the 2 detention people told me they had searched him.

So, I had them lock me in the detention room with him, the entire time he's going off on how he could kill me in a flash and was going to kill them. This was one wound up guy. I was never one that was intimidated easily, however with this guy I told them if I yelled, they better be opening that door and rushing in if I needed help. Anyway, after quite awhile I had him calmed down, realizing he would only rack up more charges, and promising he would cooperate with getting a shower, dressed, etc. I told them "ok, open up... he's going to go get his shower"...... whereupon he says (as he's reaching into the crotch of his pants) .... " I better give you this before they find it "..... and pulls out a 4" barrel .357 LOADED revolver.
    I just calmly told him, "yell, you don't want them to find you with that " .

I took the officers and detention staff into an office, shut the door, showed them the revolver and began expressing my view of their search of him.... and where I ought to put that gun in terms of their anatomy. Guess he could have taken us out whenever he wanted. In that area, everyone has to be unarmed.

It wasn't too funny. I imagine there was a real "shock" factor when they found that gun in his cell.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Now that's just nasty! How'd you like to be the guy that had to test fire that butt cannon.

Glad they caught the little idiot, butt I mean but I disagree about it not being loaded; as soon as that thing reached its finial destination it was loaded.

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

May have hidden gun in rectum

"Investigators say Tpr. Scott Merritt arrested Michael Leon Ward, 22, Monday for impaired driving and other offenses."

I'm pretty sure a six inch model 10 hidden in there would without a doubt impair anybodies driving
    ability. How could he walk talk or even take a deep breath? Good thing he didn't get the hiccups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawmilljack View Post
    "Investigators say Tpr. Scott Merritt arrested Michael Leon Ward, 22, Monday for impaired driving and other offenses."

I'm pretty sure a six inch model 10 hidden in there would without a doubt impair anybodies driving ability. How could he walk talk or even take a deep breath? Good thing he didn't get the hiccups.
    Maybe he just sat on it by accident and did not know it was there?

This is the correction officer's version of..... THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK.....afterall it had to be up there...

WAKE UP
    DocPMD likes this.

Everyone is getting a good laugh out of this one, me included. But on a serious note, I don't see how it could be possible. Sounds more like a cover-up for someone having not done the strip search.

Doc

that give shooting the ***** a new Meaning
    6 inchs..... he will be a favorite on the cell block

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links