Disaster/Emergency Planning Odd Balls

This is a discussion on Disaster/Emergency Planning Odd Balls within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I searched for awhile in attempt to find a similar topic. I am an newb to this forum, so I could have missed it Most ...

Thread: Disaster/Emergency Planning Odd Balls

Disaster/Emergency Planning Odd Balls

I searched for awhile in attempt to find a similar topic. I am an newb to this forum, so I could have missed it

Most of us on here have taken a lot of time and effort in preparing for our home, family, personal, etc. defense strategy. Thus, we all have likely also planned our emergency/disaster preparedness strategy for various large scale disasters and emergencies.

I'm interested in folks sharing one of their "unusual" preparedness strategies or efforts as part of their plan. I would consider one of my "unusual" preparedness strategies as always backing my vehicle into my driveway or other location so I can easily flee in a stressful situation. Others may not consider that "unusual", but I do...maybe we'll all learn something new.

What's yours?

2. Remove Ads

Links