Six teens charged in death of homeless man

This is a discussion on Six teens charged in death of homeless man within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ROCKY MOUNT, N.C . Six teenagers face murder charges in the death of a homeless Rocky Mount man, who was robbed of a 24-ounce ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mlr1m
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Six teens charged in death of homeless man

VIP Member

ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. Six teenagers face murder charges in the death of a homeless Rocky Mount man, who was robbed of a 24-ounce beer.

Authorities say 67-year-old Juan De La Cruz died Saturday after being assaulted in November.

Police reports show De La Cruz was leaving a convenience store Nov. 19 when the teenagers approached him, stole the beer, then assaulted him and ran away.

Three 16-year-olds, two 14-year-olds and a 13-year-old are charged with first-degree murder.
    Six teens charged in death of homeless man :: WRAL.com

All I can say is what kind of animals are being raised today?
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Whack Jobs... Worthless whack jobs. And a waste of good oxygen.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

If I raise a dog that goes out and kills someone or even another dog I can be held responsible for it. Why do we demand more from pet owners than we do from parents?

Michael
    DocPMD likes this.

This is the same country that will not allow 3 students wearing an American flag on their shirt to school... because it might upset the illegal aliens going to school there. Everything is backwards.
    DocPMD likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Beating a man to death for a beer?
    Hang 'em high...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    If I raise a dog that goes out and kills someone or even another dog I can be held responsible for it. Why do we demand more from pet owners than we do from parents?

Michael
    I was thinking the same thing. I sometimes point these articles out to my son. He has actually insisted that I take him out if he ever does something like that.

Heck, even my dog has better morals. He lives to eat, and his food is where he could easily get to it by himself if he wanted to. It has never crossed his doggy-mind to take food that hasn't been given to him.

Well, there goes their lives for a beer, or 1/6 of a beer. I think dogs are easier to train than the kids now days!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    String 'em up, shoot em' down!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Here's one of the savages' Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/people/Sava...00001153055104

VIP Member
    Here is an update on the story, in the original story there was no mention of the attack happening in November. In this one they do mention his name and the names of the criminals.

ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. — Six teenagers face murder charges in the death of a homeless Rocky Mount man, who was robbed of a 24-ounce beer.

Authorities say Juan De La Cruz, 67, died Saturday after being assaulted in November.

Police reports show De La Cruz was leaving a convenience store Nov. 19 when the teenagers approached him, stole the beer, then assaulted him and ran away.

Witnesses told police he was attacked behind the car wash at Turner's Mini Mart.
    Six teens charged in death of homeless Rocky Mount man :: WRAL.com
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Sponsored Links