Just got back from a road trip.

This is a discussion on Just got back from a road trip. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Singing........."and yes I NEVER was the man I used to be..... I feel for you Tim. We make the "pilgrimage" to Springfield, IL for visits ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Just got back from a road trip.

Singing........."and yes I NEVER was the man I used to be.....

I feel for you Tim.

We make the "pilgrimage" to Springfield, IL for visits to wife's parents. It's only an 8 hour drive, but it feels like a weeks worth to me. At age 55, I really need to re-consider these things.....but alas......
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

I hear ya....Just moved from central Missouri to western Colorado (20 miles from Utah, just under 1,000 miles), there is a bunch of stuff a moving company won't haul so got a U-Haul and car dolly and headed west. Spent a few days here then flew back to Missouri to finish up getting the house ready to sell, put the slide-in camper in the back of the truck, hooked up the boat and headed west again. "I'm getting too old for this ****!" to quote Danny Glover.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links