Child killer lasts one week in prison. - Page 3

Child killer lasts one week in prison.

This is a discussion on Child killer lasts one week in prison. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Kinda like one of them "he fell down the steps sir...didn't he?" Moments, I have my own thoughts and opinions on what should be done ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Child killer lasts one week in prison.

Kinda like one of them "he fell down the steps sir...didn't he?" Moments, I have my own thoughts and opinions on what should be done to a person like that...I won't share my thoughts...all I will say is very very slow and painful
    And so when man and horse go down beneath a saber keen, or in a roaring charge of fierce melee you stop a bullet clean, and the hostiles come to get your scalp, just empty your canteen, put your pistol to your head and go to Fiddlers green. U.S Army Cavalry

I like the old days when you just hung them after trial.....
    357and40 likes this.
    so, about my sammich.......

I might just add a comment..... they will have quite an investigation into his death. Any time an inmate dies they do, but even more especially in this type of case to make sure no one was directly involved or if someone should have done something for it to be avoided and didn't. So, the jails hate it when they do this. On the side, they are typically 'happy" they got what they deserved, just not on their watch.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I don't frequent these forums often, but I do want to say that some of you should look up more information on the costs of life in prison w/o parole versus death penalty...It is more expensive to go the death penalty route, I will tell you that much. However, I personally feel that some people deserve it...I am not against it, just want people to get the facts straight.

This is true due to number of appeals necessary for capital punishment, the lengthy process one waits before execution date, the fees and every other court expense during those appeal processes, food, standard prison commodities, etc. Even the lethal injection itself is not cheap.

Ryan Brunn was found unresponsive at 4:15 p.m. at the state prison in Jackson, said spokeswoman Kristen Stancil. Brunn was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 5:37 p.m., Stancil said in an email to The Associated Press.
    That is super fast response time 82 minutes to document that the piece if trash was actually in hell rather than still alive...

What a waste of tax payer money

As for the cost of the death penalty compared to prison, the only reason is the time of incarceration through the appeals process... I say screw the appeals process, just let the folks at POMC have child predators (POMC is Parents of Murdered Children) That would save tax payers a LOT of cash.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

That suicide saved GA taxpayers a lot of money.

BTW: There is a lot more to this case: The local PD treated the case of the missing 7 year old girl as a routine missing child case. The police chief has resigned. Police "searched" the area of the trash compactor and found nothing. Finally the doped up murderer put a sign on the compactor saying the body was inside.

Canton (Ga.) Police Chief Resigns over Missing Girl Probe - News - LawOfficer.com

A review by a police chief in another town says the Canton Police Department treated the case as a routine "runaway or missing child" and assumed she would turn up. The report released Thursday says Rivera was likely dead by the time the investigation started but next time the problems could mean missing a chance to save a victim's life.
    Convicted murderer reveals graphic details in murder - WTVM-TV: News, Weather and Sports for Columbus, GA

By Sunday, Brunn said he began to get nervous because of the GBI agents on the property and wrote a note on the back of a McDonalds receipt that read, "Child in trash compactor," and taped it to the trash compactor.

Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    As for the cost of the death penalty compared to prison, the only reason is the time of incarceration through the appeals process... I say screw the appeals process, just let the folks at POMC have child predators (POMC is Parents of Murdered Children) That would save tax payers a LOT of cash.
    Well as far as your opinion goes that is great but there have been far too many convicted wrongly to avoid their due process rights all together. I just want to make sure that those who are pro death penalty can articulate why they are pro death penalty, and cost is not a valid reason.

If the right to trial and due process are so easily forgotten, then who is to say the same should not/could not happen to our other rights; say our second amendment right for example. I am going off on a tangent so I will leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebrad25 View Post
    It is more expensive to go the death penalty route, I will tell you that much.This is true due to number of appeals necessary for capital punishment, the lengthy process one waits before execution date
    Not for this guy. Not advocating being a vigilante but it certainly seems like justice in some cases.

Father of Kidnapped Son gets Revenge - YouTube

TED NUGENT MAKES HIS POINT VERY CLEARLY - YouTube

Well clearly not for those who are killed or die before their trial or due date.

It was too easy for this sick S.O.B., but the next life wont be, so I am o.k. with it.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I am in no way wanting to throw out the justice system in favor of the "He did it, Let's kill him model". This does not equate to justice, you are right. Justice is also not served when dangerous, violent criminals get to go back out on the streets to continue their life of crime or have a decades long appeal process and wait for their turn at the gurney. The death penalty to me has nothing to do with monetary cost and everything to do with protecting the innocent, dispensing justice and keeping the recidivism rate as low as possible.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Should have died the same way the victim did!

^^^^^YIKES^^^^^^^^^^^^

Throat slit with a razor blade, struck several times with a skate, and dumped into a trash-compactor??

The world is definitely better off W/O him in this world.

Sad to think of what his parents think of all this, should they still be around.
    I think I'd want to just die, if one of mine were to ever perpetrate evil such as this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links