Man arrested and booked 167 times since 2002 - Page 2

Man arrested and booked 167 times since 2002

This is a discussion on Man arrested and booked 167 times since 2002 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; he has some purse snatching and refusing to leave arrest's as well....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Man arrested and booked 167 times since 2002

he has some purse snatching and refusing to leave arrest's as well.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Gman can maybe answer this but what goes through the cops' minds when they get the call on him and then show up? They have to be laughing.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

VIP Member
    This is what happens when you have an abundance of laws, but very little consequence.

You get a cyclical waste of time that is nothing but a burden on the LEO and the taxpayer.

Public stockades anyone? It's a lot cheaper than jail, and a lot less comfortable for the criminal.
    l1a1 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Let him have access to the key like Otis?

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Gman can maybe answer this but what goes through the cops' minds when they get the call on him and then show up? They have to be laughing.
    Most officers with anytime in know his situation. He is too dysfunctional to work, and homeless. One time when I picked him up, it was extremely cold in the worst part of the winter. He went into a store and became disorderly. When I got there, the clerk told me that when she threatened to call us, he said " tell'em to take me home".

When I got there, he said it was too cold outside and wanted to go home. He said he was hungry, so I bought him a bag of chips and a soda, and put him in the wagon. He was out of jail the next day, but right back in before dinner at the jail that evening.

What can you do? This is an example of someone using the breaking of the law just to survive.
    QKShooter and l1a1 like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    Let him have access to the key like Otis?
    Great minds think alike - I was just going to say the same thing.

I'm willing to bet that 90% of the people who participate here are too young to know who Otis is?!

First off its said that someone has to break the law to survive in our own country, yet we are more concerned with people in other countries who cant eat and live in boxes. HELLO AMERICA!

On a different note, his mug shots, show a good ageing effect....
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

He must have found his Irish roots in '03&'04 in his mugshots.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post

What can you do? This is an example of someone using the breaking of the law just to survive.
    sad isn't it?

I'm thinking this is probably a good example of accumulated damage caused by substance abuse and the shortcomings of mental health programs here. It's damn sad and like it's been said everyone knows somebody in their town a lot like this.

Jimmie needs one of those 'smart cards'...for quicker service. I'll bet he has his own coffee cup at the station.
    deadguy likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

i kinda want to meet this guy now...before it gets dark

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    I thought there was a consequence to being a habitual offender. Someone told me a long time ago that if you are before a judge too many times that he can give you prison time for something that might ordinarily be a little time in jail. Is there anything to this or did I just hear some really bad info? I realize different states have different procedures and laws so the context I'm referring to would be something that takes place in Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Most officers with anytime in know his situation. He is too dysfunctional to work, and homeless. One time when I picked him up, it was extremely cold in the worst part of the winter. He went into a store and became disorderly. When I got there, the clerk told me that when she threatened to call us, he said " tell'em to take me home".

When I got there, he said it was too cold outside and wanted to go home. He said he was hungry, so I bought him a bag of chips and a soda, and put him in the wagon. He was out of jail the next day, but right back in before dinner at the jail that evening.

Yep... gets a shower, food and a warm bed, and healthcare while he's there.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    I thought there was a consequence to being a habitual offender. Someone told me a long time ago that if you are before a judge too many times that he can give you prison time for something that might ordinarily be a little time in jail. Is there anything to this or did I just hear some really bad info? I realize different states have different procedures and laws so the context I'm referring to would be something that takes place in Kentucky.

The little known 196 strikes and you're out rule. Basically the T-Ball of the penal system.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links