Man arrested and booked 167 times since 2002

This is a discussion on Man arrested and booked 167 times since 2002 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by suntzu Did you type in the last name in the last name place? I made a mistake the first time. He is ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Man arrested and booked 167 times since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Did you type in the last name in the last name place? I made a mistake the first time. He is still listed

He looks happy in most of his mug shots
    Latter part of 2003 and 2004 He looks like he became Irish,either that or he drank some green dye
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Anyone else notice that he has a limited wardrobe? Seems like he wears the same shirt very often.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    Anyone else notice that he has a limited wardrobe? Seems like he wears the same shirt very often.
    As we were scrolling through the photos at work we all commented in that. Some pictures in succession had the same clothes but a week apart.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

This guy is obviously an alcoholic (and probably homeless and/or with mental health issues), which is likely why he has gotten in so much trouble.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links