Wow : Shot Nail Into Head Without Knowing!

This is a discussion on Wow : Shot Nail Into Head Without Knowing! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Apparently Chicago residents are without a brain. This IQ giant shot himself in the head with a nail gun. Article says it "lodged into his ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By DontTreadOnI
  • 3 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Wow : Shot Nail Into Head Without Knowing!

Wow : Shot Nail Into Head Without Knowing!

Apparently Chicago residents are without a brain. This IQ giant shot himself in the head with a nail gun. Article says it "lodged into his brain."

I am really beginning to wonder about folks in some parts of Illinois.

I guess Chicago leaders will want to ban nail guns next.

(Link below, material Copyrighted)

Herald-Dispatch AP Coverage
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Apparently Chicago residents are without a brain. This IQ giant shot himself in the head with a nail gun. Article says it "lodged into his brain."[/url]
    Well, apparently he has a brain because there is now a nail lodged in it, but from the looks of it, his is just really really small!

So considering the small size of the target, I would say that he is a pretty darn good shot!
    JoJoGunn and QKShooter like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

This is actually not all that surprising. He probably didn't think the nail gun had enough power to put that nail through his skull (much like some people around here mistakenly believe a .22 can't penetrate a skull) So I'm sure it hurt when it happened, but he probably thought it ricocheted off and landed somewhere else. The brain itself has no pain receptors or feeling of any kind. So the only pain would have been from the skin and skull bone. It probably only hurt the next day because it was getting infected.

The amazing part is that this didn't kill him. Strange how some objects can enter the brain and not do any noticeable damage, while others kill a person immediately.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

This genius only figured out the problem when he couldn't take off his hat.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links