100 Questions. - Page 2

100 Questions.

This is a discussion on 100 Questions. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; mir1m....By golly, you're RIGHT!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 100 Questions.

mir1m....By golly, you're RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    An archaic and cumbersome method put in place as a means of changing the meaning and intent of the Constitution. This has since been replaced with the much simpler method of allowing nine members of the government changing it on their own.

Michael
    Sad, reasonably accurate, shame.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I missed #22 and #66. As a history major, I should have scored a 100. I forget which website I took this on (probably CNN or MSNBC) I remember it was a pain in the butt clicking back and forth while taking it. You saw the correct answer for each question and then had to click again to get the next question.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

I got an 84 - copy/paste into word, then compare answers. On 51, I figured it included the 1st 8 of the BoR. Didn't do so hot on current state reps and early 1900's history. Not sure it's correct to consider rights lost by those that refuse to live by established social rules as not being rights for everyone. But agree, should have done much better.

Immigrants actually only get asked 10 questions and have to answer 6 correctly.

The wrong answer is given for #73.

The correct answer would be "the War of Northern Aggression."
    Just 'cause the 'winners' call it something else, doesn't make it so.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

What My answer Muslim in Chief for 15 and 28 was wrong!!!

60 is incomplete, Whites were sold into slavery as well in order to gain passage, called indentured servitute....
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    60 is incomplete, Whites were sold into slavery as well in order to gain passage, called indentured servitute....
    Generally, those who were indentured servants, "sold" themselves for passage to the new world. Sometimes indentured servants were treated worse than slaves.. the slave was a lifetime investment, an indentured servant might be gone in a few years.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I'm so old I wrote the Declaration of Independence and signed the Constitution.

Administrator
    But, our President said that we had 57 States. I'm confused?

Do you realize we have not fought a war since world war II? Not a single declaration of war has been signed.

An archaic and cumbersome method put in place as a means of changing the meaning and intent of the Constitution. This has since been replaced with the much simpler method of allowing nine members of the government changing it on their own.

Michael
    Ouch man!!! Painfully true!
    "Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

VIP Member

Michael
    While this was correct when you wrote it, the gang of 9 are now obsolete. They have been replaced by executive orders to obviate the Constitution in the name of a certain cause. No doubt, more such orders are to come.
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    Hmm only got 95/100.

I'm betting the 9th Circuit Judges couldn't pass the test. LOL.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links