N.C. killer's taunt: Death row means leisure

This is a discussion on N.C. killer's taunt: Death row means leisure within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Killer explains what’s wrong with our Justice System,,, Most likely he will get 3 Life sentences,,,, what’s wrong with this Picture. This kind of stuff ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sig35seven
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret
  • 1 Post By WD54241
  • 1 Post By RoadKill

Thread: N.C. killer's taunt: Death row means leisure

Killer explains what’s wrong with our Justice System,,,
    Most likely he will get 3 Life sentences,,,, what’s wrong with this Picture.
    This kind of stuff should be to much even for the Liberal crowd.

N.C. killer's taunt: Death row means leisure » Anderson Independent Mail

Maybe he'll slip on the steps of the van and break his neck on his way to court! We can all hope.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

People don't think twice about putting mad dog to sleep. A dog that bites gets put down and that's totally acceptable to everyone. Why, when a human goes 'mad', do people feel guilty about killing him? Oh how we put human life on such a high pedestal. I've heard religious people say that killing yet another person is not something Jesus would do. What a bunch of hog wash!

The lethal injection is much too kind. Hangings or electric chair should be the nicest treatment you get.
    Redline likes this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

VIP Member
    He really belongs in a 6X8 cell with nothing but a bucket until he is put down.
    oneshot likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    People don't think twice about putting mad dog to sleep. A dog that bites gets put down and that's totally acceptable to everyone. Why, when a human goes 'mad', do people feel guilty about killing him? Oh how we put human life on such a high pedestal. I've heard religious people say that killing yet another person is not something Jesus would do. What a bunch of hog wash!

The lethal injection is much too kind. Hangings or electric chair should be the nicest treatment you get.
    I agree. Those religious folks need to understand the God ordains Gov. and Gov's ability to punish or protect. As a believer I scratch my head on this discussion. Punishing someone who willingly commit's a violent crime is a far cry from most of the arguments against it I hear.

Oh, and he's probably pretty accurate about NC. Our wonderful Dr's have gone on strike and they can't provide the injections if we wanted too. And you can't seem to convince a jury to hand down a death sentence anymore. At least we have a true life sentence to give him.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Sad state of our Judaical system when a convicted murderer can mock the public from prison. "Great Job ACLU" The paper should have broken down exactly how much it costs tax payers to keep that filth alive per year. Why should the family's of the victim have to pay anything tax wise to support and keep him alive?? Have they not paid enough? I like the way they use do it in Russia, when found guilty take you back to your cell and put a bullet in the back of the head! It's bad enough he took a life in a senseless act, now the loved ones must endure this knowing he is sitting comfortable in prison. The Law and the penalty just shows no justice has been served.

Sorry for the rant, this topic strikes a nerve.
    Redline likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post

I don't know about the "religious people" but: I am a devout Christian and my reading of the bible gives me to understand that God wants us to care about life at least as much as He does. One of the reasons God sent ancient Israel into exile is because there had been no justice for the shedding of innocent blood. If we care more about the guilty than we do the innocent.....well, what does that say about us? The guilty must be punished, not for revenge but for justice.

I happen to be a "religious" person, yet I am a firm believer in the death penalty when warranted. There are those who's actions in killing someone justifies them surrendering their life. It has nothing to do with "religion" per se, it's the bleeding heart folk who still cling to the belief that people can be rehabilitated or saved. There are just those who won't and keeping them alive is cruel.

So I believe in The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit..................and Capital Punishment.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I decided long ago that we do not have a system of justice, but a legal system. Justice happens, usually by accident not because the system wants it, every now and then.
    l1a1 likes this.
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself when I was younger

VIP Member
    Cruel and unusual is what he did to the poor victims. My .02 would pay for the 22 round.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Maybe he'll slip on the steps of the van and break his neck on his way to court! We can all hope.

^^^^^^^YEAH, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^

Maybe they'll forget to buckle him in securely, and, the van will drive into a cement truck, and, he'll be thrown forward with such force that it'll take him out of the equation. Dang it, ! Glad the airbags deployed for the two deputies up front though.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

The death penalty is a joke,wants sentence somebody to death,then drag em out back after the trial and execute them,I guarantee you once you enact that death penalty,Defendants on trial facing the death penalty will pee themselves when the Jury comes back in with a death sentence,they won't be so yeah whatevah,they will know they are breathing the last few breaths they will ever take.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

So this piece of crap is on death row? I wonder how long he would last if he was put in General population.

Lead Moderator
    This came on the news last night and I had to leave the room or risk breaking the TV.Things like this make me feel that our country is on such a downhill trend it's sad.

My take for these type of guys is just open the cell door and shoot them, preferably full on into the face so the last thing they see is the muzzle flash! After all they sure didn't worry about any pain they caused their victims!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

The state of OK does execute convicted murderers: Problem is the appeals process seems to take forever.

A few years ago we Okies discovered that a "life without mercy" sentence did not really mean life. Some politically connected killer played the system. He was on his way to being released after the parole board recommended the governor pardon him. The scheme went awry when the governor refused to pardon the scumbag. Instead the governor demanded the legislature fix the system: The system got fixed and now "life without mercy" means just that.

Links