Murder toll for the city of "Brotherly Love"

This is a discussion on Murder toll for the city of "Brotherly Love" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Figuered I'd share this brief article. This has been going on for so long and it's so out of hand I feel it's about that ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: Murder toll for the city of "Brotherly Love"

Murder toll for the city of "Brotherly Love"

Figuered I'd share this brief article. This has been going on for so long and it's so out of hand I feel it's about that time to move.

One of the stories mentions the intersection, Bridge and Torresdale...thats less than a quarter mile from my house....sigh

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news...138106148.html
    "When that gun comes out of that holster; it's business time." -Chris Costa

2. Remove Ads

Sad...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Philly has taken a dump since Frank Rizzo left! You got to love a Mayor who will drop a bomb on a house and burn the vermin out!! The garbage from Camden it seems has relocated to your side of the delaware! I left Jerzee (AC) 5 years ago. Best thing I ever did! AC is out of control as well. Drugs + Welfare = death of a community. The days when Rizzo and Angelo Bruno ran Philly, now thats when philly had class! On weekends every where you go in South Philly all you smelled was Italian cooking! Not any more.

A very sad statistic indeed, but as of late it seems no community is exempt from murders. I can look down the street from my house and see another dwelling where a guy stabbed his live in to death during a heated argument then hid her body in a crawl space underneath the house via a trap door inside.

He was just convicted of manslaughter the other day. The attitude the article stated was "people with no reguard to human life and the stuff learned out on the streets" is one of the major contributing factors. The illicit drug trade and gangs are another part of the problem as well.

No easy answer is in sight, the best we law abiding folk can do is stay armed and watchful we don't get caught in the crossfire.
    jerp likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links