Question for members who work from home and fax on a regular basis

This is a discussion on Question for members who work from home and fax on a regular basis within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm hoping some of the members here that work from home can help out with a questions about faxing. Were looking to go near paperless ...

Thread: Question for members who work from home and fax on a regular basis

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar

Question for members who work from home and fax on a regular basis

I'm hoping some of the members here that work from home can help out with a questions about faxing. Were looking to go near paperless and hopefully then be able to transition to "Work from Home"

The problem is the Faxing system, and interacting through a cloud or direct interface with a server with coworkers as if we are in the same office. Faxes come in and one of two of us will grab it, process and forward it to the corresponding factory to order entry. We are currently using a Microsoft program, but it's too intertwined with Outlook and the easier we make this process for faxing, the more cumbersome e-mail and printing documents becomes.

Boss is looking at Easyfax or Rightfax.

We have to work with Microsoft TIF files and PDF's. We make notes on the faxes, resend them and save the sent version, but need to remove or change our added notes on occasion.

Any one work from home, or use a paperless system in the office for faxing? what system do you use, are their any quirks that you don't like.

Thanks in advance

Mike
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Our sales people who work out of their homes use Myfax.

I've used eFax. It worked ok for me.
    rolyat63
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

A gun in the hand is a million times more valuable than a cop on the phone!

FL Concealed Weapon or Firearm Program

Links