Missing GA Girls Found - In TN

This is a discussion on Missing GA Girls Found - In TN within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Two 19 year old GA guys are looking at a federal kidnapping rap for taking 14 and 16 year old girls to TN. FBI Locates, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: Missing GA Girls Found - In TN

Two 19 year old GA guys are looking at a federal kidnapping rap for taking 14 and 16 year old girls to TN.

FBI Locates, Amber Henry and Kirsten Kamradt, Missing Georgia Girls, in Tennessee - Yahoo! News

Authorities have found two teenage girls from Georgia who apparently were taken in the middle of the night.

Amber Henry, 16, and Kirsten Kamradt, 14, went missing from their homes early Wednesday, said Capt. Todd Pippin of Lamar County Sheriff's Department.

According to Pippin, U.S. marshals and the FBI found the girls in Tennessee.

"Amber was released at a gas station and called for help," Pippin said. "Kirsten was still in the suspect's vehicle. Detectives found the vehicle in Hamblen County and pulled it over moments ago."

Kirsten was picked up by Joshua Crowe, 19, in a white Buick around 1 a.m. Wednesday, Pippin said. Dustin Elliot, 19, was with Crowe at the time. Detectives said what started off as a joy ride turned ugly when the men forced the girls across state lines.

VIP Member
    For a change a story with a happy ending.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Happy they found them before it turned ugly.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Administrator
    federal kidnapping

Hopefully they will be put away for a good while.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sounds fishy .... out for a joyride, when the boys forced them to go across state lines ? So, they were willing up to a point, and then..... ????? Sounds like the girls may have gone and are now trying to dig themselves out of being in trouble.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Administrator
    True but, no matter if they were completely 100% willing to go (or not) both are underage/minors and neither were legally old enough for their possible "willingness" to be legal.

They don't call that "JailBait" for no reason.
    mlr1m likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Glad they are ok. Guess mom and dad, or mom (if there is no dad) doesn't know where their teenage daughter is at 1am.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

I had enough sense when I went to High School and even after not to date anybody younger than 1 class below me,and once I graduated I didn't date girls in High School period.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links