Movie Review "The Grey"...dissapointing

This is a discussion on Movie Review "The Grey"...dissapointing within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just got back from taking my kids to this. We live in the sticks and don't get out much, so we were looking forward to ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Movie Review "The Grey"...dissapointing

Just got back from taking my kids to this. We live in the sticks and don't get out much, so we were looking forward to seeing this in town. An Alaskan survival flick..alright...yeah right.Liem Neilson(?) is a great actor but the writers sucked pond scum. Great start, but somewhere survivor man is screaming into his pillow tonight! I won't ruin it for you if anyone goes, but whoever wrote this has no clue about how real men react in the face of adversity..It seemed as though it was another Hollywood attempt to inject fear and defeatism into the masses. Evil triumphs over good BS . Wow if our fellow human beings are this weak, we might as well just lay down and die.They got me for almost forty bucks , so I guess they're smarter than I am. LOL...
    RIP Jeff Cooper

Administrator
    so I guess they're smarter than I am.

$40 bucks smarter anyway.

Thanks for the Heads Up.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Thanks for making the sacrifice for everyone! Way to take one for the team! Lol

I went and saw this Movie and Liem Neilson is a great actor but the movie itself was not worth the cost of the ticket. I wont even begin to tell you how it went because I dont want to ruin it for those who want to go see it. But I was certainly not impressed!!

I can't wait for the sequel "Not Quite Black"
    Dadsnugun likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array grouse's Avatar
    Thanks 1911srule.
    Have'ent read a good reveiw on this flick yet. So that made me think it might be a good flick. Most of the time seems if a critic likes a movie then its a borefest. If they don't like it then the movie just might be allright.

Like to see more movie reveiws on this sight. You know, like minded people that speak the truth!

Thanks for saving us some money. I was hoping it would be the antithesis to Dancing With Wolves and show some truth. Now, I will wait and eventually might watch this through Netflix simply as an occupational interest, but I won't be shelling out money for a tub of popcorn and sitting with high expectations.

Sponsor
    I never had any doubt that this would be a waste of time. The scene in the trailer where Liam Neeson(one of my favorite actors, BTW) lashed broken bottles to his fists... Puhleahz!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

yea, at least he utilized everything available to him...... hopefully he emptied those little bottles before breaking them.....

Sponsored Links