US and Serbian born Muslims try to have 3 informants beheaded in NC

This is a discussion on US and Serbian born Muslims try to have 3 informants beheaded in NC within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just another "model American born Islamist." Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing we have such friends in the community. HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By F350
  • 2 Post By Hiram25
  • 1 Post By kapnketel
  • 1 Post By ctr

Thread: US and Serbian born Muslims try to have 3 informants beheaded in NC

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

US and Serbian born Muslims try to have 3 informants beheaded in NC

Just another "model American born Islamist." Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing we have such friends in the community.

HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) -- Nevine Aly Elshiekh is a dog lover who teaches children with developmental disabilities. She is college-educated, well-respected by her neighbors and has no criminal record, not even a speeding ticket.
    Family members and friends find it impossible to reconcile that woman with the zealot federal prosecutors say paid a hit man to behead three government informants from a recent terrorism trial.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

I remember well being in Serbia and Chezch Republic,with these people begging for us to save them,hindsight is 20/20!

mel
    This doesn't surprise me one bit.

Nothing like pulling in a Trojan Horse and leaving the gate wide open after you do it.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Isn't there an Aesop fable about a man who puts an asp in his shirt to keep it from freezing????
    atctimmy likes this.

He said the government's evidence, if true, shows Elshiekh was nothing more than a courier for Hysen Sherifi.
    "She was the victim of an evil, manipulative man," Swift said.

There are a multitude of people guilty of horrendous crimes that have been "victim of an evil, manipulative man", they are still guilty for their actions.
    oneshot and atctimmy like this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    What's my takeaway from the story is that these were home gown Islamists. They were from Kosovo (not Serbia as the headline erroneously states). Kosovo is predominantly Muslim but they practice a very liberal version and in fact are supporters of the USA and Israel. While the saudi's are opening Wahabbist/salafist mosques in Kosovo, it is more likely these individuals became radicalized once here. A worsening problem and one that poses a real threat here, not just overseas.
    Sig 210 likes this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    I remember well being in Serbia and Chezch Republic,with these people begging for us to save them,hindsight is 20/20!
    Croatia and SJ area in Bosnia maybe, but Serbs.....every one I saw or had to get wanted us out of there. The entire region is xenophobic. Anybody that wanted us there was for there own selfless needs. As soon as that happened they all wanted us out.
    There is no hindsite 20/20. IFOR/SFOR, dependiing what year, were getting in the middle of a civil war. SJ had a huge Islamic influence, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a mosque. Once things settled down and after 9/11 Bosnia was a breeding ground for Al Queda. There were plenty of folks that knew this and were tracking them down.
    A side note, another waste of time to get in the middle of a civil war that had zero to do with the security of the US.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    He said the government's evidence, if true, shows Elshiekh was nothing more than a courier for Hysen Sherifi.
    "She was the victim of an evil, manipulative man," Swift said.

There are a multitude of people guilty of horrendous crimes that have been "victim of an evil, manipulative man", they are still guilty for their actions.

^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She better try and get a more competent lawyer.

Going by his analogy, Hitler was the only one responsible, and all Generals and, guards at the Death Camps were just innocent victims, being manipulated.
    I also believe what kapnketal stated, in that a lot of the terrorists have been recruited here in the US, unbeknown to even their family friends and neighbors.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    But, but all the the people in the know keep saying this is a "peaceful religion" and that it has just been "hijacked". Surely they couldn't be wrong.....or knowingly lying.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

VIP Member
    If it looks like it, smells like it, and squishes like it, it is what it is. Islam = violence.
    WD54241 likes this.

"peaceful religion" right on ,,,,, that is what it is,,,, an I am
    the Easter Bunny.

Links