Flash Bangs are cool!!

Flash Bangs are cool!!

This is a discussion on Flash Bangs are cool!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I live on a dead end street and at the dead end we have had a drug dealer for the past year or so. During ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Flash Bangs are cool!!

Flash Bangs are cool!!

I live on a dead end street and at the dead end we have had a drug dealer for the past year or so. During this time a few of us have been collecting tag numbers and pictures and turning them over to the drug task force. I got a heads up today to be watching at 7pm today. I was told the last set had a picture of someone of"great interest".

So a few minutes till 7 the wife and I went out on the front porch. I was expecting to see a gang of police vehicles rush down the road and storm the house, but there was no traffic. The police came in through the woods and I only barely saw one officer before the flash bangs went off. Then all heck broke lose. The police swarmed the house! They (police) just finally cleared out about midnight.

I was mean and called the landlord whom was useless and didn't believe us about what was going on

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Don't mean to be that guy..... or sound paranoid but let me get this straight

You rat on a bunch of drug dealers, one of which happen to be a big fish for them to act on it like that. Then you post what you did on a public forum. Don't know if I would be that brave to do it
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Sounds like a great story but I'd say leave out any personally identifiable info. Good that they were taken down. Hopefully the neighborhood sticks together to keep any new scum out.

I wouldn't worry too much about the posting. You haven't posted anything that could discern you from any other person living on your street unless that landlord is good friends with the dealer... But in that case he'd have already ratted you.

Good job, cool story, and way to support law enforcement.

VIP Member

Thumbs up

Bravo Zulu.

This is how we take our nation back. Cowering in your home does nothing, vigilantism will get you dead or in jail with them, working with LEO's is what's going to make a difference. I'm doing my part as well.

snitches get stitches !

j/k

but i wouldn't be telling the rest of the hood......word gets around quick
    Erick46590 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I doubt the drug dealers spend a lot of time on this forum. They are all busy posting over at "drugdealers.org".

If the landlord ignores you, are there any public nuisance ordinances you can try to get your local government to enforce?
    Bark'n and mkphillips like this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    I doubt the drug dealers spend a lot of time on this forum. They are all busy posting over at "drugdealers.org".

If the landlord ignores you, are there any public nuisance ordinances you can try to get your local government to enforce?
    Only if the grass is longer than 3.5 inches. You might catch up with them on UnlicensedAmateurPharmacist.com or BackyardMethEntrepeneur.net.

I'm not worried or I would have hid in my basement like someone I know and pretend they wasn't there. Hiding from the drug problems is what has allowed these type of people to ruin so many neighborhoods, not going to happen here.
    As for public nuisance laws they are very hard to use, since the only real problem was the traffic. We talked to codes enforcement's but they are kinda useless unless it's something like trash, I think they were scared.

Found out this morning that they may have cooked meth in the basement at some point. If so the landlord has just got a huge bill for decontamination, couldn't have happened to better landlord. The police also raided at the same time an apartment behind the house. That was where the main stash of drugs was at and they were just selling from the house.

Ah, Kapnketel you made me look to see if drugdealers.org was an actual site

snitches get stitches...

I got a heads up today to be watching at 7pm today. I was told the last set had a picture of someone of"great interest".
    So let me get this straight, after I assume a long drug investigation and much planning, some body tells you what time they are going to assault the house? Great OPSEC from the police dept. Whoever told ya should be fired. And if that did happen I can bet a LEO from that area looks at this site. Ya could have just dimed somebody out. LEO's your thoughts? I am going by my mil xperience planning after going after BG's.
    Bark'n and Tzadik like this.

Administrator
    Yes, bad JUJU from the police. The need to keep their mouths shut. And to the OP... best advice I can give you is to keep your pie hole shut too- from a vet narc cop.
    Bark'n likes this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Yes, bad JUJU from the police. The need to keep their mouths shut. And to the OP... best advice I can give you is to keep your pie hole shut too- from a vet narc cop.
    Where I wouldn't word it as SIXTO has, I do agree that discretion is essential. Sometimes in doing the right thing, one breaks cardinal rules such as "pooping where you eat". To then loudly announce that you've just pooped where you eat is certainly not wise.

Or

"Just blame Sixto"
    Bark'n and SIXTO like this.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Loose lips sink ships

However im glad you had a part in bringing down some criminals and helping clean up your neighborhood. Watch your 6

I not only agree to keep quite, but I also recommend bumping up SA. You now have not only possible big drug dealers looking, but a bunch of ticked off drug users, who just lost their supply. You sir, have a lot looking for " the snitch".... be careful.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links