NBC Today show airing 9 Feb

This is a discussion on NBC Today show airing 9 Feb within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This morning they were advertising there will be a report about buying guns online, given their usual liberal slant on everything I am betting it ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By rdpG19
  • 3 Post By oakchas

Thread: NBC Today show airing 9 Feb

VIP Member

This morning they were advertising there will be a report about buying guns online, given their usual liberal slant on everything I am betting it will be straight out of propagandists office of bloomberg and the brady bunch.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    I would be less concerned about slant, i.e. this is scary - you can buy online, than outright lies such as claiming without a permit or background check.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Also without background check. Face to face sales. Just saw the blurb, waiting for the hit piece to air.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Here is a link to the story, I just watched in on the today show.

Rossen Report
    barstoolguru likes this.
    US Navy Veteren
    Ruger SP101 357 3" Barrel
    Taurus 65 357 Mag
    Glock 19 Gen3
    Walther PK 380
    www.guntoters.com

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rdpG19 View Post
    Here is a link to the story, I just watched in on the today show.

Rossen Report
    Thank you for the link. Same old script used I all of the so-called investigations plus the usual appearances of bloomberg and schumer. I lost track of how many times assault, tactical, dangerous and lethal were used but more than enough to try to scare everyone.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

wow just what anti-gun people need more "ammo" to fight with

Thanks for the link. I just watched the story, and now I need to get my blood pressure back down to a safe level! Typical leftist liberal BS!!! Same old crap. The guns were NOT sold "online"--contact was made online and the sale was made person to person. And wow, somebody was selling a "police grade pistol with hollow point ammunition designed to inflict maximum damage!!!" And a "tactical" shotgun (cammo paint job) along with all those bad semi-auto assault rifles! Typical comments by a liberal jerk of a reporter wanting to get a shocked reaction from his audience!

Breath deep, count to 3, exhale. Repeat, repeat, repeat, until pulse and blood pressure return to reasonable level.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

As Bill the cat would say, "Accch Thhpppt" after trying to swallow that hairball reportage...

Actually, there wasn't anything about it that was untrue... But that doesn't make it right. It's yellow journalism designed to scare the public, and make the Today Show more ratings points.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Well, how about that... I just tried to recommend a story for the Rossen Reports, since he's so adept at using "hidden cameras" I suggested that he go to Eric Holder's office and do a hidden camera interview on "fast and Furious".... guess what, their site is overloaded with story suggestions...

azchevy, l1a1 and rdpG19 like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Hi, This is Jim D-Bag from NBC news. You just sold a Ranch Grade F250 Ford Pickup to that stranger. That truck is a dangerous weapon. You don't even know him. He indicated that he probably could not get a drivers licence. What if he got all licquored up and drove his truck through the front of the mall? Have you ever thought about that? How do you sleep at night? Do you know that truck could take out a helicopter if it happened to hit it?

DC
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Well, how about that... I just tried to recommend a story for the Rossen Reports, since he's so adept at using "hidden cameras" I suggested that he go to Eric Holder's office and do a hidden camera interview on "fast and Furious".... guess what, their site is overloaded with story suggestions...
    I was just getting ready to type this same thing(Holder) after watching the story. Makes my blood BOIL.

Did you catch the part about the evil assault rifle that was modified to take AK-47 ammunition? As we all know the AK is the most dangerous weapon in the known universe. I'm glad no one did that to my SKS.

Sponsored Links