I hope this is Photoshopped

This is a discussion on I hope this is Photoshopped within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by CowboyColby Wear stupid shirts may win stupid prizes Some prizes are best delivered at 1000fps...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: I hope this is Photoshopped

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyColby View Post
    Wear stupid shirts may win stupid prizes
    Some prizes are best delivered at 1000fps
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    Some prizes are best delivered at 1000fps
    And they usually have a "Zing" sound attached to um...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Administrator
    Don't some people just have a face that really needs a hard, fast, fist in it in order to make a major cosmetic improvement?
    CowboyColby and OD* like this.

We need a new parking lot for our SUVs.....QK, instead of a fist, a brick would do wonders.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Don't some people just have a face that really needs a hard, fast, fist in it in order to make a major cosmetic improvement?
    I think two nice holes center of mass followed by one nice round one right between the horns would be the appropriate cosmetic improvement for that guy.
    OD* and WHEC724 like this.

VIP Member
    What infuriates me the most is that if he wore something like that here he would be entitled to under free expression of speech yet if you wore a shirt with a cross on it over there you would immediately be stoned or beheaded.
    OD* likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Hummm...he appears to have a large bulge under the left side near his left hand as well...GUN!

This really provokes me to justified rage, especially when you have loss close friends in this tragedy. He needs to be strapped to a truck and drug naked over burning coals. Sorry for the anger, but it just eats at me!!!
    "A free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought."

Perfect for target practice!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejib View Post
    Agreed, disgusting. Should we send in the troops to keep foreigners from expressing their own viewpoints on their own soil?
    No, but we should send something to give the silkscreener something else to put on his shirt
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

I guess I'm in the minority here. First, I don't give darn what other people wear, even when I don't agree with it. Second, I remember -- as it appears some have forgotten -- the images on the news in the days following 9/11, of people around the world weeping, speaking out against the attacks, saying things like "Today we are ALL Americans." I remember pictures of classrooms full of Muslim children holding flowers or speaking messages of sympathy and solidarity. Shame on you for talking about turning those children into cinders just because of one jerk's shirt.
    mlr1m and suntzu like this.

Looks like it was taken in India.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

One thing I need to point out for those that feel he is entitled to free speech. HE IS NOT IN THE USA! He is not protected by the US Constitution.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Whos got the radio control airplane with explosives to fly into that guys chest.

VIP Member
    I'm in the NOT, "shopped" camp on this one.

These people suck, as well as all of their ilk.
    The US needs to crack down on all the potential terrorists-in-waiting in our country.
    I fear its gonna get worse, if it ever gets better.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links