I hope this is Photoshopped

This is a discussion on I hope this is Photoshopped within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The US needs to crack down on all the potential terrorists-in-waiting in our country. If they are here legaly and have done nothing illegal, how ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: I hope this is Photoshopped

The US needs to crack down on all the potential terrorists-in-waiting in our country.
    If they are here legaly and have done nothing illegal, how are you going to crack down? WHat do ya mean by potential? Indicators? That ain't illegal

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by dev_null View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority here. First, I don't give darn what other people wear, even when I don't agree with it. Second, I remember -- as it appears some have forgotten -- the images on the news in the days following 9/11, of people around the world weeping, speaking out against the attacks, saying things like "Today we are ALL Americans." I remember pictures of classrooms full of Muslim children holding flowers or speaking messages of sympathy and solidarity. Shame on you for talking about turning those children into cinders just because of one jerk's shirt.
    Thank you. Yes this individual deserves to be taken out by the shed, but really guys? A couple of these comments like ” lets bomb them all” is what makes us all look like dumb americans that can't think with half a brain.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Family first, that's why I carry.

Quote Originally Posted by StrattonG View Post
    Thank you. Yes this individual deserves to be taken out by the shed, but really guys? A couple of these comments like ” lets bomb them all” is what makes us all look like dumb americans that can't think with half a brain.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Makes us look worse that the guy wearing the t-shirt if you ask me.

Michael

yr better than me someone desecrates our flag in front of me im going to exercise my right to self expression and lay em out

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    I'm in the NOT, "shopped" camp on this one.

These people suck, as well as all of their ilk.
    The US needs to crack down on all the potential terrorists-in-waiting in our country.
    I fear its gonna get worse, if it ever gets better.
    You do realize that in some governmental circles being a member of this forum and having a CCW makes you a potential terrorist.

Chock me up to the woppidey doo category. The world is an F'd up place. It always has been and always will be.

posted via tapatalk using android.

Photoshopped or not, there really isn't anything we can do about people who hate the United States and all that we are.

My birthday is Sep. 11th and had the day off. I watched on TV with total disgust, the Palestinians "dancing" in the streets and cheering when the news of the attack reached them.

I had to realize that when people are indoctrinated to a certain philosophy, that is all they know and unless they get an education in reality, then they will continue to celebrate things that destory us and our way of life.

That's why we have had to "teach" a few lessons with our military around the world IN their world. Let this doufus wear a shirt like that. His ignorance will one day catch up to him. Maybe he will catch a 7.62 or 5.56 round. Who knows?
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I had to realize that when people are indoctrinated to a certain philosophy, that is all they know and unless they get an education in reality, then they will continue to celebrate things that destory us and our way of life.
    I cetainly agree'

That's why we have had to "teach" a few lessons with our military around the world IN their world. Let this doufus wear a shirt like that. His ignorance will one day catch up to him. Maybe he will catch a 7.62 or 5.56 round. Who knows?
    I guess some have been educated that by wearing a shirt and disagreeing with the US that you deserve to die.

Yup, you are right. Some folks are indoctrinated with hate and fear. Couldn't agree more

Shiek Osama delivered on his promise...this shirt was purchased months before 9-11...the muslum world rejoiced in the distruction of the world trade center...how you think they like us now ??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links