Father shoots daughter's computer - Page 4

Father shoots daughter's computer

This is a discussion on Father shoots daughter's computer within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not blaming the rebellious kid's actions on the parents necessarily. I just don't agree with his response with the very public drama oriented, misuse of ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Father shoots daughter's computer

Not blaming the rebellious kid's actions on the parents necessarily. I just don't agree with his response with the very public drama oriented, misuse of firearms and publically humiliating his daughter.
    Toorop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by l1a1 View Post
    Not blaming the rebellious kid's actions on the parents necessarily. I just don't agree with his response with the very public drama oriented, misuse of firearms and publically humiliating his daughter.
    Well, the daughter humiliated the father not once, but twice on facebook. She was warned sternly the first time. She did it again and lo and behold, there were consequences! Just like the real world would do to her when and if she ever grows up. Nuff said!

Hilarious that's money out the door though.

Quote Originally Posted by gigamortis View Post
    Well, the daughter humiliated the father not once, but twice on facebook. She was warned sternly the first time. She did it again and lo and behold, there were consequences! Just like the real world would do to her when and if she ever grows up. Nuff said!
    What, shoot her?

Exactly...The real world doesnt love you, doesnt care about your feelings, doesnt care about your well being. While his methods may be strange to some, I think he made his point.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    What, shoot her?
    She might just mouth off to the wrong person in the real world and in fact, probably get shot. Since she has shown no fear of her father, do you think she would fear any 300lb crack smoking hoodrat out on the street? She should be glad her father shot the laptop as a proxy to answer her disrespect.

She might just mouth off to the wrong person in the real world and in fact, probably get shot. Since she has shown no fear of her father, do you think she would fear any 300lb crack smoking hoodrat out on the street? She should be glad her father shot the laptop as a proxy to answer her disrespect.
    Watching the video i do not beleive the dad was trying to use the laptop as a metaphor. he was ticked.

Consquences are good. Being a very public douchebag - Not Good. He's acted no better than his daughter and in my opinion a good bit worse. And has far as mouthing off to the wrong person. She might treat the wrong person with the same lack of respect her father showed her and end up in the same boat.

Oh well. I'm glad the father is the one that is raising her. I'm out of here. I'll be over at the Responsible Parenting Without Drawing a Weapon Forum. :)
    Doghandler likes this.

Damn that guy should get an oscar for posting that Video!!!!!

It was bought with his money, he has every right to destroy it hovever he feels appropriate. Kids nowadays think they're "owed" everything. Funny as hell. Kudos pops! Thanks for sharing it with my kids.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l1a1 View Post
    Agreed. He went over the top. I think he should be checked out by a mental health professional.

How many of you when you were young did something your parents disliked, did they break it? His response was childish and irrational. He made all gun owners look bad.

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    all kids know exactly how to get under their parents skin and she definetly hit the mark, I think he went over the top ( but I liked it) they both need to get together and learn to communicate and respect each other before its to late....
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    How many of you when you were young did something your parents disliked, did they break it? His response was childish and irrational. He made all gun owners look bad.
    Exactly. I think he just went down the scale on the maturity bar. I would've just take the computer and punish her without going public. In my eyes, I don't think it's okay to publicly humiliate someone, even if someone did it to me.
    An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

RKM
    I for one think that guy is an idiot.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links