Funny Event at Men's Wearhouse Today

This is a discussion on Funny Event at Men's Wearhouse Today within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; you should have asked her out for a date... she sound kewl...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Funny Event at Men's Wearhouse Today

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    you should have asked her out for a date... she sound kewl
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Thats not a knife.

Now thats a knife

Dundee.jpg

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jblives2ride View Post
    you should have asked her out for a date... she sound kewl
    I am married - so I am not going there, but if I were single, well I may well have tried.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Going into the Raleigh courthouse once and before going through the metal detector I dropped my 2 inch pocket knife in the bowl, from the gasp and the way the guard backed up you would have thought I had dropped an 8 foot cobra in the bowl. I did take the knife back to the truck to prevent heart failure by the guard.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    I went in to a Men's Wharehouse a few weeks ago to get some dress pants right after they opened. I was the only customer, two ladies started coming at one with a tape, I did not exacty want them measuring around my "tool" but I could not convince them to leave me alone. I left, I think I will take my wife with next time for protection.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    I think I may have to start going to Mens Ware House. Never been to one but if two women are coming at me with a tape measure I'm guessing I'd come up short

A side story regarding Mens Wearhouse: I have six suits from there, since I wear them for work now and again. Their stuff is pretty good quality and I like the alterations department. Here's why.

When I buy a suit there, I always go in armed, since that is the way I am usually dressed. If you are going to get a suit altered, you better do it wearing whatever gear you always wear or the suit looks stupid and you print. I just tell the tailor that I am legally armed and that I want the clothes cut to conceal. I have never had anything but a professional response and they always do a great job. I have the pants hemmed to allow for carrying an ankle rig, because I sometimes to that, too.

The store is always very professional and discreet and I have never had a negative reaction. Nice folks!
    babarock and Tzadik like this.
    Brademan
    Special Projects manager - ACLDN

American Militia - charter member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    LEAA Field Rep, Aikidoka, motorcyclist, plain speaker, straight shooter
    My other nickname is "3-Knife"

I prefer to think of my defensive weapons as "Emergency Lifesaving Equipment."
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I'm told that I'm also a tool
    But are you a useful tool or just taking up space in the box?
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Brademan View Post
    A side story regarding Mens Wearhouse: I have six suits from there, since I wear them for work now and again. Their stuff is pretty good quality and I like the alterations department. Here's why.

When I buy a suit there, I always go in armed, since that is the way I am usually dressed. If you are going to get a suit altered, you better do it wearing whatever gear you always wear or the suit looks stupid and you print. I just tell the tailor that I am legally armed and that I want the clothes cut to conceal. I have never had anything but a professional response and they always do a great job. I have the pants hemmed to allow for carrying an ankle rig, because I sometimes to that, too.

The store is always very professional and discreet and I have never had a negative reaction. Nice folks!
    I'll have to remember that if i ever get stuck playing dressup again
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links