Who are these people talking to....

This is a discussion on Who are these people talking to.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I found this on another site. Thought I would share it. I think the author makes some good points. What say you... An NC Gun ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DontTreadOnI

Thread: Who are these people talking to....

Who are these people talking to....

I found this on another site. Thought I would share it. I think the author makes some good points. What say you...

An NC Gun Blog: Who are these idiots talking to?

2. Remove Ads

Maybe they are talking to the kid who was "turning his life around" but decided to hold up a guy at an ATM but the victim had a CCW and shot the kid dead.

Well yeah he didn't have to die if his parents taught him that crime doesn't pay and to get a degree and a good career.

I can't tell you one thing though, I'm not going to "let it go" if someone is pointing a weapon at me.

VIP Member
    Video won't load properly for some reason, for me.

I agree, in that these do-gooders think that if people would just give up their belongings to the thugs, everyone would be better off, and all could go home at the end of the day.
    What a bunch of nincompoops.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I agree with the comment below that I have copied from that page. Original posters name is present.

"Sean D SorrentinoFeb 17, 2012 06:01 AM

@Chuck: absolutely wrong. This video is a window into the ******* world view that believes that the only reason criminals exist is that they haven't been properly socialized. They imagine that they can reach the hardened criminals who.commit murder and aggravated assault by playing on their emotions. They have no real human feeling else they wouldn't view the rest of us as objects, to be robbed, raped, and murdered for their pleasure.

Failing to recognize this fundamental fact about criminals leads to all sorts of wrong "solutions" being proposed. If the criminals are just like us, then we are just lile them. Therefore we need to be disarmed just as much as the thugs do.

This view must be exposed and ridiculed as often as possible until people get the message. There is a qualitative difference in how decent people and criminals see what we would call "our fellow man.'"

Post and quoted text edited to omit political sided reference I just realized was present, to avoid deletion or political downward spiral of thread.
    Last edited by DontTreadOnI; February 17th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I agree they are broke like a 5 dollar watch,it might seem to be working ok now,but I know at sometime I won't be able to trust my watch
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

They are correct "THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DIE" ,,,,,
    people have to take the results of THEIR BAD CHOICES,,,,,
    once you decide NOT TO GO TO SCHOOL, NOT TO GO TO WORK,
    SIT ON YOU BUTTOCKS, and SNORT DRUGS,,,, you seal your
    fate,,,,, only YOU CONTROL where you end up.
    My opinion,,,,, and worth EXACTLY WHAT you paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    the ******* world view that believes that the only reason criminals exist is that they haven't been properly socialized.
    [/SIZE]

Faulty assumptions can be fatal.

And while condolences are cheap for others they are too expensive for me.
    ~ Sigsi Paige

Links