Obama is the nations best gun sales man ever!

This is a discussion on Obama is the nations best gun sales man ever! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Olduser My buddy and I have decided that we are simply to old to bug out. So we stocked up on coffee, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Obama is the nations best gun sales man ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Olduser View Post
    My buddy and I have decided that we are simply to old to bug out. So we stocked up on coffee, beans and bullets. If the day ever comes we will just push that comfy old couch over in front of the picture window. We decided to enjoy the sunrise, sip good coffee and bury ourselves under pile of brass. So, if your not busy and want a great view, good coffee and don't mind grumpy old men then theres room on the couch for ya…
    How big is your couch? Hope it's a BIG sectional kinda thing. I'll bring some doughnuts to dip in the coffee.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

2. Remove Ads

Heck, we'll get another couch and knock out part of the wall if you're bringing doughnuts!
    "The only thing I'm an expert about is my experience."

I guess it does'nt matter how old you are, there is always something left to live for!
    P.S. Seeing that you are a "mile high", you can't just knock the wall down, there needs to be some glass to replace that hole. I'll bring enough doughnuts to cover the cost.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Got a feeling this thread is on its way to "CLOSED",getting on the political side.Any way all politicians are liers,how do you think they get elected?
    It will close if people push it. So dont get political. Just share facts i.e. guns have sold since Obama was in office and the numbers do NOT lie. So what do we do with these numbers and what can we do as a community of people to better those numbers and help the world open it's eyes that guns are not violent it is people who are?

After all they just announced on the local media in Atlanta that a person was arrested on the bus for assaulting and critically stabbing another person over a cell phone. Guess what the weapon was.... you got it... an ink pen. So where does banning guns come into play here? They dont so we need to lobby more support for proving that you cant disarm people and expect violence to be curtailed. It simply doesnt work. Want to curtail violence start selling more firepower for armed and morally charged citizens.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

I remember the same thing being said about Clinton. The gun shops in my area did bumper business because of him. Funny thing though. I was working with a number of anti gun types at that time. They went out and bought handguns so they could have theirs before all gun sales were made illegal.
    Nothing is really ever new.

Michael

Hopefully, you were'nt working with them on an anti gun agenda!

All I'm saying is if you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail...
    tangoseal likes this.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    at least he has done something positive I guess

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    Obama did nothing.
    Correction: He goes on vacation alot!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    Correction: He goes on vacation alot!
    First I am not an Obama fan. The same things were said about most of his recent predecessors.
    I have to ask this though. With the advent of our modern communication abilities what exactly can the President do in the White House that he could not do from any site in the world electronically?

Michael

Senior Moderator
    First I am not an Obama fan. The same things were said about most of his recent predecessors.
    I have to ask this though. With the advent of our modern communication abilities what exactly can the President do in the White House that he could not do from any site in the world electronically?
    He can run the country from an aircraft,submarine,ship,train or any location that he deems necessary.

The only thing he couldnt do is kick back and put his feet up on that historical desk in the White House.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links