Obama is the nations best gun sales man ever!

This is a discussion on Obama is the nations best gun sales man ever! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Prison Planet.com » Infographic On The Greatest Gun Salesman In America: President Obama...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Obama is the nations best gun sales man ever!

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

I'm amazed at how much fear and paranoia Obama inspires in the ignorant.
    Hopyard likes this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Obama did nothing.

Propaganda articles by the NRA and the fear mongering at gun shows and dealers created a false fear of urgency. They sold the guns not Obama. They fabricated the whole story. Just look at the profits they made off all those gullible people who fell for this hype. They're trying to do it again with a whole new fear monger campaign. The people will once again fall for this propaganda crap.
    Hopyard and AZJD1968 like this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

I agree, not much of an obama supporter....being as he's actually done little in the whitehouse.

we never had the 10rd mag ban come back.

Alot of scarey people buying guns, I was in the gun store and a guy bought two guns over the TV show "dooms day preppers"...no wonder gun owners get some bad light.
    Hopyard likes this.

Senior Moderator
    I dont much care what or who fuels the urge to buy guns.

One might note, if they had a clue, that guns runs and inflated prices occured under Clinton, and then again under Obama.
    The delusional among us might not see that, but there are plenty here that do.

And lets not ignore the fact that there are a lot of die hard "liberals" that have never owned a gun that are buying them right now. They are buying guns and stockpiling ammo. Of course, they could be considered ignorant too, but they dont get the NRA propaganda because they arent members of the NRA. They are Obamanites. Hard core Obama can do no wrong types.

As for me...
    I'm laughing my tail off all the way to the bank.

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

would'nt be so sure of this being all propaganda.......
    paching and ErnieNWillis like this.

Let's see what he does if he is reelected.

I don't trust him and would like to see him replaced with someone who is pro-gun.

I do know that he has never taken a pro-Second Amendment stance - though he is supposed to be some "Great Constitutional Lawyer".

Not to mention - we can't afford another 4 years of Obama.

Luke
    ErnieNWillis likes this.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    John 3:16

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    In response to some who are Anti-Preparatory......

I am not going to rule out 2 facts here:

1. Many of you are Christians and maybe some are Muslims. Therefore you must believe at some point that the world (or you are not true Christian or Muslim) will end via as predicted in the Bible or the Qur'an. You just want to call those loony for preparing for what you find inconvenient to happen during your short tenure on earth. So you fail to prepare and what if it did happen then the same people you used prejudice against, you are then begging for their help but they are not here to help. They are off somewhere living a good life while you are sucking.

2. History repeats it's self almost perfectly and to the "T". There fore what has happened is a foreshadowing of what WILL happen again and SOON. So once again you use prejudice to assume that anyone buying a gun, ammo, or preparatory food and supplies are off the reservation. I urge people like these to reconsider their position and think for your self on this matter and stop chewing the urban mantra that a survivalist is a hillbilly freak that buries guns by the metric ton in their back yards.

I do have many thousands of rounds of ammunition hidden and well stocked. I do have food supplies and water filtration, and I am currently saving for a .308 battle rifle and thousands of rounds to go along with it because I have seen the world in the Military and I can personally tell you it is "6'th letter of the alphabet"'d up! Not to mention Iran, all the false flags, the take over of our freedoms, the rising fuel and food prices like never before, real climate change, not the one that is artificially claimed to be made by man, and a host of other reasons.

Anyways... I just posted the article as the OP. Thought it would be fun and it is hahaha!

p.s. I used the word "prejudice" because it's true definition means to PRE-Judge. It has nothing to do with it's misused racial epithet.
    atctimmy and jerp like this.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

I went into a gun store about 6 months after he was elected and they had a picture up with a sign up that said "employee of the month." I couldnt quit laughing." I know that the gun ban did virtually nothing. With republicans controlling the house it would very hard to pass another gun ban. I know in my last rifleman magazine from the NRA they were saying about how he would be able to replace up to 3 or 4 supreme court justices and overcome the D.C. and Chicago rulings. I think the propaganda is about 50/50. I dont think the SC would hear an appeal to hearing on the gun rulings. I know Romney is anti gun. Massachusetts(sp) has one of the hardest gun laws in the country along with califorinia and NY. I dont really know newts stand on it, or santorums. I havent heard it brought up in any of the debates but I havent caught all of them. I dont think he would be stupid enough to overturn the second amendment. It would be way to nasty.

There's propaganda on all sides...

I continue to vote... as if it matters. It's all about the money nowadays... period.

My senators and reps have done okay by me.. not perfect, but okay. I'm gonna vote 'em out. I'm not hoping to get a better rep or senator when I do... I just want 'em to know they work for me. I will continue to vote non incumbent for the rest of my life, most likely.

Next presidential candidate could hand out .45 1911s to every legal male in this country, and a nice 9mm to all the lady folk... I'd vote for him.. once. But even when he's doin' some great things for me with his right hand... That left hand... well that's a concern.

Preppin' is not a bad idea... But there's been preppers since 2012 years ago.... And then there was that guy even further back that supposedly built the big boat... everybody was laughin' at him, huh?

I've read The Road, I've seen the movie... in the end... it would probably be kinda like that... don't know I want to witness it. But you carry on... after all, he was prepared enough to even have a couple of bullets left after 10 years of surviving TEOTWAKWI.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Unfortunately, both sides always go to extremes..always will be the case. If you feel the need to prepare for whatever you feel is coming, nothing wrong with that and it should not concern anyone else. I understand the concern over guns with liberals in power, just don't like what it does to the price of guns and ammo. I am an NRA member, but get tired of the repeated line of " This election could be the greatest threat to gun ownership in history ". It happens every election.
    I buy and prepare as I see fit to protect my family and don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks of it. If it bothers them, well, it sucks to be them, because it doesn't bother me.
    Thats why I love this country, we all can do as we please, within the limits of law, that is.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

VIP Member
    Nobody is completely worthless........ He (BHO) can alway be used as a bad example!!!!!!!! I am happy right now for gun industry. Sales could dry up anytime.

Got a feeling this thread is on its way to "CLOSED",getting on the political side.Any way all politicians are liers,how do you think they get elected?

My buddy and I have decided that we are simply to old to bug out. So we stocked up on coffee, beans and bullets. If the day ever comes we will just push that comfy old couch over in front of the picture window. We decided to enjoy the sunrise, sip good coffee and bury ourselves under pile of brass. So, if your not busy and want a great view, good coffee and don't mind grumpy old men then theres room on the couch for ya…
    Guest1, atctimmy and WHEC724 like this.
    "The only thing I'm an expert about is my experience."

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Olduser View Post
    My buddy and I have decided that we are simply to old to bug out. So we stocked up on coffee, beans and bullets. If the day ever comes we will just push that comfy old couch over in front of the picture window. We decided to enjoy the sunrise, sip good coffee and bury ourselves under pile of brass. So, if your not busy and want a great view, good coffee and don't mind grumpy old men then theres room on the couch for ya…
    Slide over....
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links